Playschools/creche/daycare centres around Tambaram/chromepet

Discussion in 'Schools/Playschools/Daycares' started by motherof1, Mar 12, 2008.

1. Mittuma

Mittuma New IL'ite

Re: Need feedback on Bhaarathi play school, East Tambaram

HI Latha,
    sorry for the late reply. I didnt check teh forum for almost a month. Me and my husband come to drop our daughter in school. But the timing is not so fixed. we will plan and meet someday for sure. BTW, My friend's daughter has got admission in Good Earth school. Thanks for the info :)

2. chitravenya

chitravenya New IL'ite

Re: Day care near MEPZ tambaram

Hi,
    thanks much for your reply. Could you please tell me how to reach there?

Currently I am staying in villivakkam. How to go from Tambaram santorium, any landmark...

Thanks again! :)

chitra

3. latamurali

latamurali Gold IL'ite

Dear Chitra

Sorry for late reply

I dont know any Day care/ creche in west tambaram

But, BHARATHI PLAY SCHOOL / DAY CARE near Sanatorium station is best, few of our Ilites friends are sendig their kids there

If you come by BUS , get down near MEPZ, GST ROAD and come to Railway gate , cross the gate and take right , ask for SUVASINI KALYANA MANDAPAM , this school is next to that only - ths is walkable distance from station

If you come by TRAIN - get down in SANATORIUM STATION , and ask for mandapam

Autowala will charge you 15 or 20/- to our area

If you need any more information, pls feel free to ask me

4. latamurali

latamurali Gold IL'ite

Dear Chitra

I collected these message for you from my friend who is in west tambaram

she has send her daughter to this lady , i think its not run like commercial centre with name board and all , one lady is taking care of the kids in her house itslef, it seems she is WIDOW and this is her income , but heard that she is very friendly and caring ( i dont have personal touch with these people) , go there and decide yourself and ask nearby people

This is in GANDHI ROAD( HENKALA HOTEL ROAD) AND ITS NEAR AMMAN KOVIL ,gate colour is red ( only this she told me) and if you ask nearby people , they will surely guide you the right place

Hope this will be useful

Last edited: Apr 5, 2009
  5. chitravenya

chitravenya New IL'ite

Hi Lata,

I saw bhaarathi play school as referred by you a month ago. Thier charges for play school and day care is very expensive. Its coming some 10,000 as non refundable amount. As suggested by you for akila,

Welcome to east tambaram,sanatorium, i love there

and, one day care is run by my friends mother in her house itself , she will definitely give motherly and home care , and this place is 2 kms from sitadevi

And, one next to SUVASINI KALYANA MANDAPAM in perialwar street, they are professional day care people / play school , this is also 2kms from sitadevi

And, one near Shankara vidyalaya school , namebaord wont be there , but she is very good lady, runs this in her own house, excellent enviornment

I know above 3 people personally, so if you need persoanl details of them , i will give you

And,one in Selaiyur main road back to sitadevi, you can see their namebaord in mainroad near Food joint in the mainroad( i dont know about this people)

I will be very thankful Lata!

Thanks much,
    Chitra

6. RamaaAnand

RamaaAnand New IL'ite

Playschools in Chrompet/Pallavaram

Hi

I am Ramaa.. I hv a son who is 2yrs old... I tried to put him in Sundaravalli School, cld not get an admission for PreKG as he is only 2.3yrs. I just returned frm US. can someone suggest gud Playschool in Chrompet/Pallavaram Area.. I was thinking abt Applekids. Any suggestions...

Thanxs
    Ramaa

7. mshylaja

mshylaja New IL'ite

Re: Playschools/creche/daycare centres around chromepet

hi, can anyone please share the contact details for daycare/creche in and around chrompet.

thanks, shylaja

8. mshylaja

mshylaja New IL'ite

Re: Playschools in Chrompet/Pallavaram

Hi Ramaa, did you get any place for day care, I am also looking for a day care for my daughter, can you share with me any details, thanks shylaja

9. anitamc

anitamc New IL'ite

Re: Playschools in Chrompet/Pallavaram

Hi Ramaa,
    How is Apple Kids....I was thinking about the same for my daughter. Would like to get some reviews on Apple Kids ifyou enquired about it as well.

Thanks,
    Anita

10. Vishalini3

Vishalini3 Silver IL'ite

Re: Playschools/creche/daycare centres around chromepet

Hi Shylaja,

There is a daycare in Nemilichery high Rd.
    Mrs.PREMA KUMAARI runs it.
    Contact no- 9884283328/9840367964