Playschools/creche/daycare centres around Tambaram/chromepet

Discussion in 'Schools/Playschools/Daycares' started by motherof1, Mar 12, 2008.

1. latamurali

latamurali Gold IL'ite

Re: Need feedback on Bhaarathi play school, East Tambaram

Mittu

One is there in chrompet, DDoctors colony , Radha nagar - itis BUDDING MINDS PLAY SCHOOL, they dont run as Creche, but they took your child as PLAY GROUP - 1, it seems timing is from 9.30 - 11.00 ( dont know new timings), i know these people very personally , they too take very good care of kids and got good facilities and also train them very well

2. Mittuma

Mittuma New IL'ite

Hi Latha,

Thanks a lot for your timely reply yaar. I am enrolling my daughter there tomorrow. I will post my personal experience after a while , so that other moms can get benefitted.

Last edited: Feb 4, 2009
  3. Rigama

Rigama New IL'ite

Which is good:preKG:Sundaravalli school,chromepet, Budding minds or Bhaarathi ??

hi friends..i hav a 2yr old son whom i am planning to put in a play school or prekg this june..

I hav seen the Budding minds play school in radha nagar chromepet,
    Bhaarathi in Tambaram sanatorium and Srimathi sundaravalli(got the applcn registered). I liked all the three.

1.Sundaravalli school has a montessori system, but would have around 30 kids in a class(which i think is too many for what we pay(10,000 caution deposit +30000 total fees). But have heard a lot about that school and they also drop the kids near my place(Nehru Nagar).
    2. Budding mind ,also looked good and would charge approx 25k totally.Would like to know if they hav a van facility to drop..
    3.Bhaarathi is another good one which is around 10k totally(may have been revised).

Please help/Suggest me to choose the right one as soon as possible.
    We are almost ok with sundaravalli except for two points,
    too expensive but too many kids in one class. And not sure how good the montessori system there is,do they have qualified people there?
    I am totally confused..bonk

HELP PLEASE!!!:spin

4. Mittuma

Mittuma New IL'ite

Hi Latha,

I need some input on the admission procedure in Good earth. You have mentioned in one of the threads abt the school and your child studying there. Can you pls help us out with the possibility of getting the admission for Pre-Kg and some inputs abt the interview?

Last edited: Feb 12, 2009
  5. latamurali

latamurali Gold IL'ite

Dear Mittuma

You have asked in right time, i imm'ly rang up to school directly and they said APPLICATIONS WILL BE DESPATCHED COMING MONDAY AND TUESDAY i.e. 16th and 17th of Feb and application cost will come around 100/-

and for pre kg - age limit is 2.5 to 3.5 yrs old by June 1st

And, dont worry about Interview and all, iam damn sure, Good eath dont strongly beleive in all that, they protect child like anything and they are very very very caring people

Hey JUNIOR SCHOOL is near RTO office , ( in the road which goes to KISHKINTA), you can collect application form from there also

School phone number : 044 2717 8239 ( senior school , SORRY I DONT KNOW JUNIOR SCHOOL NUMBER)

Feel free to ask me anything further

My best wishes

Last edited: Feb 13, 2009
  6. latamurali

latamurali Gold IL'ite

Mittuma

Have you enrolled your kid in Bhaarathi play school, iam residing in next street to that school

7. Mittuma

Mittuma New IL'ite

Hi Latha,

I have enrolled my daughter Mittu in Bhaarathi. She is just a week old student there now :) . She has accustomed to the environment very easily than i expected. Obiviously the credit goes to the teachers, who interacted with her and brought her out of the shell. And Thanks to you as well, as your inputs are the major deciding factors which helped in right time.

My friend is planning to put her daughter in Good earth, that y i collected the info. I ll pass on the timely info to her. Also, whats the fees structure for Pre-KG. I heard the fee for a year is arnd 50k + capitation fee. But I am not sure to what extend it is true. Pls reply me back , if u have idea on it.

And is there any way i can send a personal message to u rather than in the forum? I would like to share my contact number , so that we can have a call, as my friend is having more doubts.

8. chitravenya

chitravenya New IL'ite

Day care near MEPZ tambaram

Hi All,

I am chitra. My daughter is 2 yrs old. Currently, I have put her in anna nagar day care. My office is shifting to MEPZ. Please advise regarding the day care near to MEPZ. Currently, We are staying in villivakkam. but need to shift house too.

Expecting reply soon.
    Thanks much,
    chitra

9. latamurali

latamurali Gold IL'ite

Re: Day care near MEPZ tambaram

Haiiiiiiiiii chitra

Welcome to Tambaram Sanarotium, iam living in East tambaram and i will try my best to guide you, give me sometime and give me details like you want to take care of your kid for full time or what??

and, i think only after decideing your area of stay, you can see day care for your kid , since if your office is in one area and you stay somewhere far away from office and day care in some other place means it will be very difficult for you to cope up with everything.....

Feel free to ask me anything, i will try my level best to help you

10. chitravenya

chitravenya New IL'ite

Re: Day care near MEPZ tambaram

Hi Latha,

Thanks much for your quick response. We both husband and wife are working. Day care of 9-6 timings near MEPZ as my office is going to be inside MEPZ only.

Till now, I have not seen house. I have told already people for rent house. We need Single BHK.

Very nice of you latha.
    Intro:
    My daughter name is Venya. My husband is working in Ashok Leyland. We are from Coimbatore. I am working as technical writer in sanmina-sci.

Thanks again.