play school/ montessori in or near alnahda sharjah

Discussion in 'Schools/Playgroups/Daycares in Sharjah' started by melon123, Mar 5, 2012.

1. Flyhighbluesky

Flyhighbluesky Silver IL'ite

Its a nice place.. they give you admissions at any time! In Al Kahn i think Bluebells Nursery and Little Feet Nursery are there... both of which are good more proffessional too n hence bit more expensive as well.

2. Flyhighbluesky

Flyhighbluesky Silver IL'ite

Its a nice place.. they give you admissions at any time! In Al Kahn i think Bluebells Nursery and Little Feet Nursery are there... both of which are good more proffessional too n hence bit more expensive as well.

3. preety5533

preety5533 New IL'ite

I have visited MEHFIL on BM Towers, 1st floor, 102, It is near to Ansar Mall. I got this reference from one of my friend. Their teachers are well trained and professionals.
    I have visited the place and it is very neat and and well managed. Please have a visit,

4. DonaSujith

DonaSujith New IL'ite

Hi All..

This is Dona. I am staying near Rotana Hotel Rolla sharjah.
    I am also planning to send my son 2 1/2 year old to play school.
    Can anyone suggest good one near rotana hotel..

Thanks
    Dona

5. effess

effess New IL'ite

Not sure of Nahda Sharjah, but Pristine Rainbow Nursery is located in Nahda Dubai. I checked out the nursery recently as it was recommended to me by brother who sent his kids there. It seems to be a nice colourful place with a decent outdoor play area. I think they are also affiliated with Pristine Private School.

6. shahinasharif

shahinasharif New IL'ite

hello melon..
    ma boy is 18 month old..just planning to put him in a gud day care so that he will enjoy wd new friends..
    can u plz tell me hows talent center in d BM tower?? is it gud sending 18 month old der??plz reply.

7. lovingbird

lovingbird New IL'ite

I think Talents is not so good , as my friend's son was there earlier, and the she told me that the teachers are not good enough.
    Please visit Mehfil at BM Towers, they have a very good teacher and admin staff.
    The hygiene is excellent there.

8. melon123

melon123 IL Hall of Fame

my daughter was going there for almost 7 months... Its a good place they teacher takecare and teaches well... Individual attention she gives...

My daughter did very well in her interview as well... Few friends of mine where sending there kids to mehfil but they had to send them to blubells nursery for 3 months b4 admissions...

9. melon123

melon123 IL Hall of Fame

Ya u can try... I have seen them taking care of baby less than 1.5 yr..

10. preety5533

preety5533 New IL'ite

i think you can sent your kids to mehfil institute in BM towers. They have an excellent Montessori teacher and supporting staff, and they really train the kids well for the school interviews.