play school/ montessori in or near alnahda sharjah

Discussion in 'Schools/Playgroups/Daycares in Sharjah' started by melon123, Mar 5, 2012.

1. Flyhighbluesky

Flyhighbluesky Silver IL'ite

Hey Melon,
    You're most welcome! And..yeah its the first time i'm putting her in a nursery! She was going to an aunty for babysitting where that aunty had two of her own grandchildren only. So it was really like going to a friends place rather than the actual atmosphere of babysitting!
    Wats your daughter's name? and where's talent centre exactly?? what are her timings? and is it jus 1 big room?? And so far hows it all going?? Have you got their no.? I'd like to check it out...

Last edited: Mar 21, 2012
  2. Flyhighbluesky

Found Talent center n liked it too..planning to send er frm 1st

3. melon123

melon123 IL Hall of Fame

hi jelin, sorry for not responding immediately.. me and my daughter both were not well.. good that u r putting ur daughter in talent center..

4. sanvika

sanvika New IL'ite

Hi

I'm new to this forum, would like to know more abt Talent Centre in BM Towers coz i want to send my daughter to any playschool frm next month in al nahda area. Could u also pls tell me if they take admissions in the middle of the year?
    Are there any good playschools in Al khan area?
    http://www.indusladies.com/forums/s...1178-play-school-montessori-near-alnahda.html

5. ShaMuj26

ShaMuj26 New IL'ite

Hi,

Can u pls give the telephone no. for Talent center... Want to put my 2 yr old daughter in a play school..
    Thks..

6. melon123

melon123 IL Hall of Fame

mobile no is 0503066481
    landline - 065286364

7. melon123

melon123 IL Hall of Fame

this place is good.. limited kids and they takecare very well.. any time u can admit her there.. they start on monthly basis only...

8. psatoskar

psatoskar New IL'ite

Hi Jelin,

Did you send your daughter to this nursery? My daughter is 1 yr 4 months, and was planning to send her to a playgroup as she gets quite bored at home. Can you give me the feedback of this nursery or any other you may have found nearby. I stay in the Juma Al Majid building.

9. Gambit

Gambit New IL'ite

Hi Melon/ Jerlin

Just want to thank you both regarding a Nursery in Al Nahda Sharjah. I was searching for it for a long time. It was very convenient for me to send my 2 1/2 son in Destination Point as it is very near to my place.

Just a quick question as I want to send him by June 3..

Destination Point is good? are they treating your child in a good and fair manner? please give me some tips...thank you and looking forward to your reply..

10. Flyhighbluesky

So sorry for the late reply...

Dear Gambit/psatoskar,

Yes my DD s going to talent centre and she loves it! but yu say you are in juma al majid bldg.. then destination point is closer to you! Destination point i felt was a bit crowded but they do provide good care and activities! they have diff classrooms for diff age groups!

Talent Center really focuses on making each child comfortable.. they dont have high end learning activities for the kids and all age groups are put into one room, but then again for beginners its a fine place to be in... i personally know the staff there and they all are really good! they provide transportation too and He too is a safe n trustworthy driver alll in all I'm happy for now!

Ther is a new center named Mehfil ... they are promising lots of varieties of activities and montessori pre schooling as well... but when i went ther i just foud few filipinos struggling to control the kids some who wer new n wer crying!... but they do not provide transportation in al nahda! n yes again too many kids!