planning to visit paris and switzerland in mid sept 2010 need advice

Discussion in 'Europe - Other Areas' started by ruchika79, Jul 7, 2010.

1. ruchika79

ruchika79 New IL'ite

hi
    i am from bhopal india i will be visiting paris and switzerland for about a week in mid september 2010 along with my husband and 3 year old kid as my husband has some business to attend in bordeaux.
    is it a good time to visit these places? what will be kid friendly places and must see places. i am planning 3 days in paris and 4 days in switzerland along with 2 in bordeaux. will love to visit indians there.

any advice will be greatly appreciated

thanks

Last edited: Jul 7, 2010

2. keerthanasm

keerthanasm New IL'ite

Hi Ruchika,

Paris and Swizz are both beautiful palces...We had been there in 2005 whem my daughter was just 1.5 yrs. In paris obviosuly dont miss the Eiffel tower..specially at night..it is awesome lit up ! The lourve....is nice...but if u are not very arty...it mught be a lil borin..We were out in less then 1 hr ! Go to Euro Disney. It is beautiful You can stay inside itself in any of the resort for one night. The arch de triumoph, Notre dame, Mont parsee, Moulin rouge are the other places that will be of interest.

In swiss, we had been the interlakken, Lucern and Zurich. Interlakken is the best. Go to top of europe, Jungfrauban. Trumbelbach falls, beatus caves, Mt. Titlis, Schilthorn, Pilatus and ofcouse local sightseeing also.

I found swizz much more kids friendly than Paris. Take a baby stroller everewhere as there is a lot to walk to all places. And use the metro in Paris...it is beautifully connected. People are extremely feriendly.

Have a gr8 trip !

- Keerthi