Planning to start after school home facility In dubai

Discussion in 'Schools/Playgroups/Daycares in Dubai' started by Smithaaravind, Jan 29, 2015.

Is this help ful and good initiative

1. Very nice idea

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Fair Idea

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Good

100.0%
  4. it will not succeed

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Smithaaravind

Smithaaravind New IL'ite

Dear friends,

Let me introduce myself, I am Smitha S, a working mother living in Muhaisnah.

I am planning to set up a after school care which should be equal to home facility provide healthy quality life to kids of working mom's. My ultimate aim to reduce the stress of working mothers like healthy food,studies,kids remaining alone in home ended up with junk foods habits etc... Special tuition's for the needed children by qualified teachers..

Why should i set up a place like this??,is it only for money ???or am i passion about starting a business.????....answer is no..from my own experience i have got a plan for this initiative.

I am a mother of 2 years old kid. From the day i came to dubai i am seeing people struggling to take care of kid regarding studies,providing healthy food , lack of time to spend with kids , leaving kids alone in home which end up in creating unnecessary habits..etc.... all because working mother doesnt have quality time to do all this which is not purposeful and Dubai is lacking of such facility. When i started working after my baby born i find all places are keen on money not much about quality if quality not lineant in timings etc...which will just like a business and i used to help children with studies whenever i find time for my neighbors and all... From there on i am thinking why cant i come up with some facility which will help all of us. But i know its quite costly and not easy in getting license etc to set up something in Dubai.. Even i would like to set up a place which will help everyone with good quality and affordable fees and lineant in timings terms conditions.

What would i need from this group of friends...

1> Suggestions,advises.( this plan is for school going children not for kids)
    2> moral support.
    3> anyone willing to be part of this initiative genuinely.

Please help me on this. For today this is enough...bye bye friends.looking forward to hear from all of you....