Planning To Start A Business..suggestions Plse.

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by aswathyk, Apr 19, 2017.

1. aswathyk

aswathyk Gold IL'ite

Hi dear ILites,

My passion is dress designing and jewellery making. But unfortunately I became a software professional.
    Now I thinking about to start a Boutique. But I have no idea about the details.

Dear friends, have you ever tried this business. If yes, Suggestions plse.. Is there any financial support for ladies from Govt to start a business or have any special offers in Bank Loans ...
    please give your suggestions...

2. aswathyk

aswathyk Gold IL'ite

Thanks for the valuable information.I have launching a website for online shopping.

3. DDream

DDream Finest Post Winner

OP, don't say that unfortunately you became software professional. I am sure that will help you with the new website design and maintainance. I think whatever we learn will be useful in one way or another. It is better to have something as backup. When you do really good with business, you can leave that. IT job gives you money and security, I guess

I think you can also ad programs like adsense in website that will be an additional income. For example thIs site, Amazon etc has that ads. I noticed it.

I have seen many people starting similar business. So it should be unique. And should have a beautiful business Facebook page. Anyway you know that better
    If you don't mind share the name of your website. All the best with your business.

Last edited: May 5, 2017
    Abirami78 likes this.