1. U.S. Elementary Education : What Parents Need to Know
    Dismiss Notice

Planning to Send Gifts via online to India.. Need info please!

Discussion in 'General Discussions - USA & Canada' started by India2009, Jul 10, 2010.

1. India2009

India2009 New IL'ite

Hi all,

I am planning to send Musical Cds(Carnatic & Instrumental) to Hyderabad, India from USA.
    I have seen couple of websites, none of them have cds as the gift option.

Can you help me out with any good and secured website where we can send Cds?

Appreciate your time and help!

Thanks.

2. raagini

raagini Silver IL'ite

^ all types of musical compact disks are available in Hyderabad / Secunderabad .. I was wondering
    if it is necessary to send them thru online purchase !!! anyway the sites are : musicindiaonline.com ,
    celextel.com , raaga.com , ragalahari.com , avkf.org ... I assume that all these sites are known ... :)

3. India2009

India2009 New IL'ite

Hi Raagini,

Thanks for ur prompt reply... I am actually planning to send Cds to my mom in India.. She does not know to access internet yet.. Also, I know all the websites u mentioned, but I don't think we can order any Cds? Am I rite?

4. raagini

raagini Silver IL'ite

^ although most of the online shopping sites cater to US & EU countries , they also send disks to any
    part [esp. city] of India !! however please confirm it by contacting the sites ... I forgot hamaracd.com

Last edited: Jul 10, 2010