Planning to meet a doctor for Infertility

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by kalpuvenkatraj, Jul 25, 2012.

1. kalpuvenkatraj

kalpuvenkatraj New IL'ite

Hi Friends:),

This is KalpanaVenkatraj from Chennai. Am 28 yrs old and my husband is 31 yrs old. We completed 3yrs of our marriage life. But no kids till now. We went for treatment with 2 doctors. But no result. So now decided to meet Dr. Kamala Selvaraj next month. Can anyone tell about her please. Very eagerly waiting for baby.....
    And am little Obese also. Also anyone please tel me how to reduce my weight. atleast i want to reduce 5kg in a month. Awaiting a positive reply.

Thanks & regards,
    Kalpana Venkatraj:)

2. Yashikushi

Yashikushi Moderator IL Hall of Fame

Kalpana
    Sorry for the very late reply.
    A year passed,and dunno your current status.Please update.

Four years back,My co-sis who had in the same boat of problematic conception,We took her to Kamala selvaraj(GG hospital)
    After a year of patience,she delivered a boy baby.:)
    You can't meet her directly in the first time itself.:hide:
    All the basic check ups done by her assistants,prescription for lab tests given, the tests reports will be checked by her assistants,...finally Kamala will see you,cross check the reports and your medical history and give you the directions.
    One thing which I hate is the waiting period. Bil and co-sis used be in the hospital by 6 am and returns home by 6pm. That much crowd.
    Another fact,only Husband had to assist,no one is allow to enter in whatever may be the case.
    Twice I had gone with them,First time stopped with the reception.Second time due to over packed crowd stepped even out of reception hall.Only patients were allowed to sit inside.
    Along with other assisting relatives,I spent the whole day in the parking area.
    Then stopped going with them,anyway I'm not allowed to enter/ask any queries to any Doc.Never seen Kamala,as co-sis delivery were in our home town.
    Getting appointment is a rarified and so had to bear all these.

Thanks