1. Handy Kitchen Tips that You cannot Miss : Solutions for all your Problems
    Dismiss Notice

Planning to buy Food Processor

Discussion in 'Spotless Kitchen' started by pbindu, Jan 3, 2010.

1. pbindu

pbindu Silver IL'ite

Dear Friends,

My sister had bought Kenstar Food Processor, which could make dough, and cut vegetables. As I already had Kenstar mixer grinder, did't want to spend 5k again on Food processor. Was looking for some item, where I can pay less and get dough maker and vegetable cutter. Now I found Philips Dough maker and vegetable cutter Model name Philips Food Processor HR 7625.

Have you used this? or do you have other recommendations please help me out.

Thank you.

2. Gowri66

Gowri66 Gold IL'ite

3. pbindu

pbindu Silver IL'ite

4. Gowri66

Gowri66 Gold IL'ite

5. pbindu

pbindu Silver IL'ite

Thanks Gowri,

Good to know she is using the same model which I am planning to buy. I think I can go and buy Philips FP.

I had also posted regarding buying new oven, would like to decide between kenstar/whirlpool/LG.. any relevant link please let me know.

I do search everytime before posting new thread, but looks like I am still not familiar with skills to search in indusladies.

:)

6. orion80

orion80 Platinum IL'ite

Hi Bindu,

Did you purchase the FP? IF so, please give me feedback about this. Is it useful for chopping vegetables? I am planning to gift the same model to my MIL. She needs it essentially to chop vegetables.

Thanks in advance,
    Lakshmi

7. pbindu

pbindu Silver IL'ite

Hi Lakshmi,

Have not bought it yet. I will buy it soon. Will post my experience once I use it.

I feel it should be good, as it looks similar to the FP my sis has. My sis has Kenstar, it comes with mixer jars also.

Cheers
    Bindu.

8. bhargavichow

bhargavichow New IL'ite

Hai all,
    I am new to this site.[​IMG]
    I thought of buying a food processor. I was searching in google for the past 10 days [​IMG] every one is telling about Imported brands like Cuisinart,Kirchen aid .... are best. But those are not available in India[​IMG]. I need your valuable suggestions and experiences with the fp u have.Please help me to get a good brand which will Grinding,Mixing,Juicing mainly chopping vegetables. Please suggest me the quality product. In some reviews people are saying kenstar is very poor in qaulity, philips is worst, maharaja is very delicate .......then what is best, iam unable to decide [​IMG] and finally i thought to give this responsibility to Indus ladies guys. Please suggest me good Brand and Model number.

Thanks
    Bhragavi[​IMG]

9. uma_vijayakumar

uma_vijayakumar New IL'ite

Hi Bindu,

Did u buy philips hr7625 Food processor.
    I am planning to buy it.
    Can u please tell me your opinion about it.
    Can it be used for making medium cubes of vegetables like plaintain, potato, pumpkin ...

Please suggest me
    Regards,
    Uma

10. bap1

bap1 New IL'ite

did any one of you buy the philips hr7625 Food processor.
    I already have a mixer, so want to buy this for chopping, slicing, grating vegetables (could not find any other FP without the mixer jars and for <=5000 to only cut vegetables).
    Please tell your opinions on this.