planning to arrange a trip to malaysia for my parents

Discussion in 'Travel' started by bunnyrosecute, Aug 9, 2014.

1. bunnyrosecute

bunnyrosecute Silver IL'ite

can u please help in arranging a trip for my parents.I checked with make y trip n yatra,i feel its not worth the money and most of the days are for leisure.can somebody help me it .If u went through someother travel one can u ppls suggest for me

2. littl

littl Platinum IL'ite

Hi OP.. i use to plan for trips like this but then i decided to go by my own to cut costs.

for you i suggest " Yatra" . as per my knowledge their service is good comparing to other.

have a happy holidays :)

3. Weasly

Weasly Gold IL'ite

We used DPauls to go to malaysia! They planned pretty well!!

4. AlicaHorsfall

AlicaHorsfall New IL'ite

I prefer travelling with bus, the values of bus vacation or trip, in connection with additional conveys usually are unbelievably minimal. A lot of people along with individuals on a finances prefer to e-book the bus vacation mainly because it is very inexpensive.

5. MATTY55

MATTY55 New IL'ite

Like AlicaHorsfall, I also prefer to visit any region by bus. I think it is one of the most enjoyable, quick and cheap way of transportation. About few months ago I have been enjoyed a Niagara Falls trip with getbustours. That was an amazing experience of my life. They provided the wonderful facilities to its visitors.