Planning for Boy baby

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by Indiramaha, Jan 28, 2008.

1. shree

shree Silver IL'ite

2. hemadurga

hemadurga Bronze IL'ite

Re: help me to have a boy child

yeah nehausa, good question raised... hope sonu answers it....

or maybe should we wait till march at least as she seems to have raised the question in may end ??:coffee

Last edited: Feb 23, 2010
  3. uma927

uma927 Bronze IL'ite

Need Help and Suggestion

Hi IL,

I am in need of the information about the hospital or good doctor in chennai who can help one of my friend who is interested for second baby.

My friend is interested to have baby boy as second child, as the first child is daughter to make a complete family.

I know, it wont happen in natural way as the chances are 50/50.

Question : Is there are any hospitals in chennai who will take this into consideration and help in getting conceived for baby boy. (either Natural or some other way as they say IV (i m not sure of the terms) )

Question : If so, please let us know the process or the techiniques used and the procedure. ( i meant the time, the procedure, what they will do or suggest for the couples)

Question : Finally the address of the hosiptal and the great doctor details.

It will be of great help
    Thanks,

4. uma927

uma927 Bronze IL'ite

Need Help and Suggestion

Hi IL,

I am in need of the information about the hospital or good doctor in chennai who can help one of my friend who is interested for second baby.

My friend is interested to have baby boy as second child, as the first child is daughter to make a complete family.

I know, it wont happen in natural way as the chances are 50/50.

Question : Is there are any hospitals in chennai who will take this into consideration and help in getting conceived for baby boy. (either Natural or some other way as they say IV (i m not sure of the terms) )

Question : If so, please let us know the process or the techiniques used and the procedure. ( i meant the time, the procedure, what they will do or suggest for the couples)

Question : Finally the address of the hosiptal and the great doctor details.

It will be of great help
    Thanks,

5. uma927

uma927 Bronze IL'ite

Re: Need Help and Suggestion

Please give me some details.

6. annavarapus

annavarapus Senior IL'ite

Uma, being blessed with a baby itself is a boon.I feel that it's a miracle to have a baby after going through so many fertility treatments.I don't know the reason why your friend needs a baby boy?

IVF is an emotional roller coaster and atleast I have not heard of anyone who wants to go for this procedure just for the sake of "sex selection".It's an artificial method of conception (Thanks to the technology and science) which helps so many childless couples to have their own baby.It's not as easy as the natural way of conception.More ever I don't know whether any hospital would agree on doing IVF for couples with no infertility issues.

Anyways just for the sake of giving you the information:
    The option to chose the sex of the baby is possible through IVF.PGD is done on the embryos to check for any chromosomal abnormalities and thus it throws light on the sex.

I don't know any information about Drs/hospitals in chennai.

Last edited: Mar 30, 2010
  7. uma927

uma927 Bronze IL'ite

Thanks for the information.

Still i need the details of hospitals and doctors who can help.

Yes i too agree it is boon to have child, but you know there are dreams of our parent or grand parents to see baby boy in the house or lot of emotional things involved.

8. gmoksh

gmoksh New IL'ite

need a baby boy

hai friends,

i am having a baby girl of 2 years old. now we are planning to have our second baby. i need to conceive a baby boy. can anyone please suggest me some ideas. thanking you in advance.

9. yellowglass1

yellowglass1 Junior IL'ite

hello,
    100% surity for getting male child in thru PGD only.. correct me if i iam wrong .. and any indians doing PGD in bangkok? ​

10. anjish

anjish Silver IL'ite

hello friends

According to me whatever god is giving to you that is the best. no matter whether it is a boy or girl. what is more important is a healthy baby.
    I have a true story related to one of my friend's sister. when she was trying for her 1st baby, every time she used to pray that please god give me a baby boy. After her delivery, she got what she wanted but unfortunately after some time she got to know that the baby boy was mentally disturbed. now she always curse herself that why i did not ask for a healthy baby.
    the most tragic thing is that she can not further conceive.
    So this is my humble request to all of u that always pray for a healthy baby. GOD is great, whatever he does for our self is always good.
    thanks

sanvi5 likes this.