1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Would you like to join the IL team? See open jobs!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. What can you teach someone online? Tell us here!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If someone taught you via skype, what would you want to learn? Tell us here!
    Dismiss Notice

Planning for Boy baby

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by Indiramaha, Jan 28, 2008.

1. Cindhuja

Cindhuja Gold IL'ite

Re: Probability of giving birth to a boy baby

Dont worry dear..Be strong..I would advise you to stop planning for a second child.....If he accepts for adoption proceed...else simply forget it..Don't ever think that you could convince these kind of people..when they utter say such a statement, sure they would be daring ...Please never ever take that risk ..It is a crime..It is a sin..No doubt..Stay confident..All the best

Last edited: Nov 20, 2009
  2. sasha16

sasha16 New IL'ite

Thank you drpreethis, anishka, rosenav, kalaisiva, cindhuja for your valuable suggestions.

Thanks for supporting me cindhuja.

Kalaisiva, your reply was really amazing, today i came to know some facts about pregnency.

3. rosenav

rosenav Silver IL'ite

sorry saru not to offend you, but this is so disturbing to read, what is this ??? some kind of horoscope tantra stuff .

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 21, 2009
  4. sharanyadevi

sharanyadevi Gold IL'ite

Seriously Saru,
    I was totally disturbed after this information. Even though i don't believe, i was scared reading this....:spin

5. misa

misa New IL'ite

Talk to your DH and convince him that girl or boy does not make a difference. According to your post ..You are thinking of having another baby because you daughter needs a sibling. Not because your DH needed a son.

I agree with some other people who suggest that its probably not a good idea if you have second thoughts of accepting your fate/luck/gods blessings. Sex detection in India was banned for the same purposes that you have been mentioning.

Please be calm and make a right decision. No one in this forum can provide you methods that will guarantee you a boy.

Please be considerate of the others in this forum too. This forum is mostly of people who are trying to conceive , some of them struggling with infertility from a long time, craving for a child. Its natural for others to react with anger or disgust. Your post was really disturbing to read..

6. Drpreethis

Drpreethis Gold IL'ite

Lady,

Regardless of where you " picked " it from... Cant you read through it ? Does it help any woman in this forum who is trying to concieve.. ?
    Think about people who are undergoing treatments, what if they have to baby dance on ONE of the dreadful days you have quoted ?

What kind of stuff is this.. ?

Please do not say, dont read it if you dont want to ! Public forum has ALL kinds of members and posting such weird picks is soo threatening !

Please think many times before you post such contents which does NO good to ANYONE, except your post count.

7. Sankna

Sankna Bronze IL'ite

Preeti/Vasu , thanks a lot for deleting those messages indicating days & outcome. It really disturbed me a lot and I was relieved to see that has been removed

8. sasha16

sasha16 New IL'ite

What's going on in this thread?.. i don't understand anything. i am visiting this site after few days. this thread has been moved under some other thread. what is that tantra stuff and what saru has written?.

I want to inform to the IL ites who responded to my post that Somehow i convinced my husband to accept it even it's a girl baby. My in laws were behind this idea to go for a scan. I came to know abt that.

I am sorry if i hv posted this under a wrong topic. It's natural to expect a boy if the first one is a girl, i just asked the idea to convince my dh. By posting this thread, i got more information on pregnancy from kalaisiva and i searched the same in net too.

9. Vasumathy

Vasumathy Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Nothing happened to your thread Sasha. Its routine procedure to combine the new thread with existing thread on the same subject.

10. nehausa

nehausa Senior IL'ite

Re: help me to have a boy child

SO did you have boy or girl what was the good news???