1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Planned Life

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by Tamildownunder, Sep 9, 2007.

1. Tamildownunder

Tamildownunder Bronze IL'ite

I am happy to know that your hubby also is a physicist. Yes, we physicists tend to plan as we can foresee to some extent since we know the laws of nature. Please convey my regards to him and best wishes to both of you for a happy planned life.

Regards,

TDU

2. Tamildownunder

Dear Vysan,

I think in your case Murphy's law is working overtime. Regarding Murphy's law please consult Cheeniya Sir.:)

Regards,

TDU

3. Tamildownunder

It is true what you have said. Planning will help to reduce the guilty feeling later on and we can be satisfied that we did our best and the rest was not in our hands.

Regards,

TDU

4. Tamildownunder

I think you are a good combination. Sometimes planning meticulously may delay things and may lead to severe disappointments and at that time your hubby will not be perturbed as he has not planned. So, he can comfort you.

Regards,

TDU

5. Tamildownunder

Dear Abha,

Thanks for the response. It is nice to know that both of you believe in planning and I can understand your agony when you are so systematic others around you don't reciprocate that. As i said I believe in planning whereas my son who visited me the other day from New York is very cool and I was getting tense when we were to go out. Ultimately, I found that my planning all is a waste and what he decides only will happen. So, in that respect he is like God.:)

Regards,

TDU

6. Tamildownunder

Dear twinsmom,

Thanks for your response. It is great that both of you think alike.

Regards,

TDU

7. Tamildownunder

As you have rightly said, planning is kind of disciplining oneself. In Tamil we say 'Varumun kaapan'. Planning is the same. Planning will involve decisions and you have done the right thing of taking decisions by one and putting into action by the other person. It is a great team work. All the best.

Regards,

TDU

8. Tamildownunder

Dear rajmiarun,

I agree that it is difficult to plan with very small kids to take care of. But, if both of you plan together you will find it will give immense happiness. I have seen that God always does not dispose. if you propose taking him into confidence, he will surely show you the way. I did not plan to go around the world, work and live. But, I did propose that for all the pains and sufferings that I have undergone He should give me some peace and happiness and prayed to God and I firmly believe that it is He who is taking me around, making me work successfully.

Regards,

TDU

9. Tamildownunder

Very well said, Pushapavalli Srinivasan. Realising the importance of planning in the national development Indian Government has Planning Commission and we have had ten five-year plans and all over the world including India already an exercise called Vision-2020 is going on to plan for the new millennium.

Regards,

TDU

10. Kamla

Kamla IL Hall of Fame

Dear TDU,

Thanks to Tulasi and her nominating this post for FP, it brought be to this wonderful write up by you. How true, planning is very essential for life. Unfortunately, many of us are not good at it and I can see that my husband and me belong to that group.:-( It is not that we don't want to plan, we do. But the way our lives seem to twist and turn, our plans seem to hold no good, like a badly made damn which lets the water through! Ofcourse, the fault is with the contructors! In the end, we do suffer because of that. Like you very rightly said..."Man proposes God disposes" . With time and age, we have wisened up to an extent and our plans are adaptable for such changes...but then...Oh but the unexpected...., who would ever know what life throws at you.......
    Very thought provoking.

L, Kamla