Places of interest for kids in Raipur

Discussion in 'Northern and Central Indian States' started by KeerthaNA5, May 26, 2010.

1. KeerthaNA5

KeerthaNA5 New IL'ite

Hi all,

I wanted to know places of interest for kids in Raipur. Our place is so dry, there is no hangouts for kids here. Do let me know if anyone come across such place.

2. sushmasrivastav

sushmasrivastav Bronze IL'ite

Dear Keerthana
    You just need to look around. Perhaps your kid is interested in guitar. He can learn guitar at the Star Dance AScademy. The addressis Behind Jain Mandir, Pragati College, Choubey Coloney, Raipur. Ph 0771-4059903.
    :cheers

3. shaliniku

shaliniku Senior IL'ite

Hello
    I would also like to chip in. You can take your kid for sight seeing in and around Raipur. Besides, in case your kid is interested in dance, he can join dance classes. For dance classes you can contact Crazy Chaps, Opp Azad Chowk, Amapara, Raipur. Ph 0771-4081112.
    Do write back. :)

4. raminderkaur

raminderkaur Bronze IL'ite

Hi
    This is Raminder here. I came across your thread in the unanswered column. These days everyone is aware of the benefits of yoga. In case, you are interested for yoga classes, you can contact FITNESS MANIA.
    It is located at Ahuja Plaza, Behind Mining Office, Main Raod, Amlidih, Raipur. Ph 0771-3198800.