Pitru Dosha Nivaranam Method For Ladies

Discussion in 'Queries on Religion & Spirituality' started by malavishreya, Nov 8, 2016.

1. malavishreya

malavishreya New IL'ite

Hello everyone,

I am Malavi Shreya from Malaysia would like seek some advice how to clear pitru dosha.

Wheni sought some remedies from the local temple priest they told me ladies cannot perform tarpanam ...pindam..all those stuff. As such what kind of prayers be ideally suitable for ladies to clear this dosha. I had dreams past 4 days continuously of my late grandparents...

Lil scary... ppls help.

Thank you.

Om nama sivaya

2. dc24

dc24 Gold IL'ite

Whatever your priest said is true as our priests said the same.
    Did your horoscope predict Pitru dosha ?
    Sometimes pitrus comes in dreams and bless their descendents.
    I have done some research on the same...if it's in your horoscope then I can suggest u some remedies.

malavishreya likes this.
  3. Suparni

Suparni Platinum IL'ite

Donot worry.......You can recite Narasimha Runa Vimochana stotra to get rid of your Pitru Runa.......check video below,

Women Performing Tarpanam

In places like Gaya in Bihar, India.....even women perform tarpanam, shrardham etc..............for pitru dosha nivarthi..........

Outside chennai in TamilNadu there is a temple near Nenmeli called sradha samrakshana perumal..........where even women can perform sankalpa for their parents and the priest performs the rituals on their behalf........

Oher Pitru Mantras

Otherwise Agasthiar.org has come out with some videos below which have learning aid for learning pitru mantras......you can recite mantras.......they are not tarpana mantras...........general mantras as a prayer to pitrus.........

geevee68, malavishreya and dc24 like this.
  4. dc24

dc24 Gold IL'ite

If you're married, then perform Shraddh along with your husband.
    On every amavasya...feed at least one cow. dog. crow..plus give some donation to Lord Visnu temple.
    Write Ram nama everyday in a fresh copy...108 timez and then give it Rama nama bank when it's done.
    There are many such remedies....

malavishreya and Suparni like this.
  5. malavishreya

malavishreya New IL'ite

Yes ..
    My horoscope says i have pitru dosha...very strong stain. Pls guide me how to remove the dosha.

Thank you

6. dc24

dc24 Gold IL'ite

If you don't mind mai I know the reactions you are facing because of this eg...fights between husband and wife...delay and difficulty in having kids..financial problems...health issues. Since your Pitru Dosha is very severe..I can suggest some very effective remedies...
    We too had severe-est Pitru dosha...which is very much relieved now...

7. Suparni

Suparni Platinum IL'ite

Apart from Pitru Mantra recitation I detailed in earlier reply............Every Amavasya you can carry out a lot of charity work............you can fees poor children in orphanages............old age homes or homeless centers.............any charity done on a large scale also helps to alleviate pitru dosha............

donate items made of ellu/seasame/til.............sweet like ellu urundai or mixed with rice as ellu sadam/til rice..........items made of seasame oil............Items made of Banana............curry/chips..........offer it along with your charity work...........These are Pitru shakthi foods...........

you can offer this pitru shakthi items as neivedya to god............then donate some as charity..........

vaidehi71 and dc24 like this.
  8. dc24

dc24 Gold IL'ite

1. As an immediate measure you can start lighting two lamps every morning and evening....one ghee and another mustard/sesame oil. Recite 5 or 11 times: Om Pitru Devaya Namah, Om Pitru Shanti Bhavah.....
    2. Daily offer Water mixed with sesame seeds to Peepal tree....except sundays.
    3. Whenever you do any charity...please remember to do so in the name of your ancestors.
    4. On every Somvati Amavasya...i.e. amavasya that falls on Monday...do 108 pradakshinas of peepal tree and on every pradakshina offer something sweet...like white colored sweets. raisins. almonds etc...While doing so chant Om Namo Bhagwate Vasudevaya whole time.

blindpup10, malavishreya and Suparni like this.
  9. malavishreya

malavishreya New IL'ite

When do i light the 2 lamp? Both in the morning and off them around noon and light back again in the evening? I am working. Where should i put the lamp...in my altar?

2. Peepal tree is there any special mudra when offering the sesame seed?

Pls clarify...thank you

10. malavishreya

malavishreya New IL'ite

I was divorced and my marriage life sustained only 1yr and no kids. It was real abusive and tragic life i went thru. After many years of divorce i decided to remarry however nothing seems clicking. Pandit saays meena raasi seems now be good time but still no positive signs.