1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Pinnacle Of Awareness

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by Viswamitra, Mar 4, 2018.

1. Viswamitra

Viswamitra IL Hall of Fame

Dear Sri Thyagarajan:

Thank you for your kind words and I am humbled by them. Essence of right living is repeatedly taught by the Avatars and many other saints who walked this planet with the specific purpose to establish dharma/give that rich knowledge to all of us. I am only regurgitating what was said earlier but in a language that connects with the new wave of thinking.

Viswa

Thyagarajan likes this.
  2. Srama

Srama Finest Post Winner

Thank you sir for these words. I am truly humbled.
    While I understood you the first time, it was fascinating to read it a couple of times more wanting to respond.

Thyagarajan likes this.
  3. Srama

Srama Finest Post Winner

Dear Vani, @girvani

All I can say is thank god you understand and I could use company :biggrin: Like with yoga poses, with this too I feel there is no mastery - only awareness and simply keep on going every time with a 'dang that button!' for I assure there are more.

Bach says "Here is the test to find whether your mission on Earth is finished: if you're alive, it isn't." and those buttons are with us as long as we are alive!! Thank you for the company :D

girvani and Thyagarajan like this.
  4. Viswamitra

Dear Sabitha,

I felt the same way about your response and more I read it, it was sweater. I didn't know what to say in response and hence I ended up saying it is worth the wait for even a year to receive such a wonderful response. Your every word shows how much you enjoy experiencing awareness.

Viswa

Thyagarajan and Srama like this.
  5. Thyagarajan

Thyagarajan IL Hall of Fame

:hello:Perhaps one can witness with mind’s eyes alone like Vidhura.
    Thanks & Regards.
    God Bless Us All Always.

Viswamitra likes this.
  6. Iravati

Iravati Platinum IL'ite

I don't know what to add more to what you have already stated. Perhaps, I am an outcast here because I rarely stir up such vivid drive to transcend something with your passion to scale in life. Hence, I admire your zeal and aspiration.

The above wording endeared me. I surrender to the unfurling time and to its overlaid moments and reckon that it cannot get better than this. No way! No waay! But Life wickedly smiles: The next one is the best! I go: What?! Kidding?! I feel that the departing moment cannot be surpassed with the approaching euphoria. But Life wins by sweeping me with the incredible and magical moments of life.

I have never experienced the pinnacle of awareness but I do experience in every moment the pinnacle of maniacal joy in my own way.

Thyagarajan likes this.
  7. Thyagarajan

:hello:Ref #25 in this thread it is Sanjaya -not repeat not -vidhura incorrectly stated in my reply to @jayasala42 quote. Error is regretted.
    Thanks.

Viswamitra likes this.
  8. Viswamitra

@Thyagarajan

I know you were referring to Skype that Sanjaya was experiencing and sharing with Thirudarastra when you had mentioned first time. :)

Viswa

Thyagarajan likes this.
  9. Viswamitra

All these exercises of practicing awareness is needed only for those who delve into prior and bitter experiences and fear about unpredictable future ahead. If you are experiencing euphoria every second in your life, there is nothing more to do. All that exercise to remain aware is to experience the ultimate happiness and if that is your state of mind, you are already in the red (touch down) zone. You don't have to move 10 yards with three attempts to move forward when you run directly to the touchdown area uninterrupted. :)

Viswa

10. Thyagarajan

:hello:Thank you Sir.
    Regards.