1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

Pimple/Blemish/Acne Problem & Solutions/Remedies

Discussion in 'Face & Skin Care' started by vishnu vandana, Oct 19, 2005.

1. Lin1321

Lin1321 Silver IL'ite

Neem as mentioned by shreyasingh or get what I got my granddaughter, Optima tea tree oil and soothing antiseptic cream. She puts a drop of tea tree oil on a cottonwool bud and applies it to the spot. The following morning after cleansing & toning her face she applies the antiseptic cream and by the time she gets back from school it has disappeared.
    My DIL's younger sister however used Monsia Acne Treatment System because her problem was much worse.

2. andrewsrshelia

andrewsrshelia New IL'ite

3. madhuri04

madhuri04 New IL'ite

Wash your face with water and pat dry. Using a ratio of 1 part vinegar to 3 parts water, dip a cotton ball into vinegar and apply it directly to the blemish. Leave on for at least 10 minutes, or overnight. Reapply several times a day, washing face thoroughly after each time. Make sure to use a moisturizer afterwards as well if you feel like your skin is getting dry. You can also try Pure Skin Hide and Treat from Oriflame. This is very effective in healing pimples and acne marks.

4. alinnsmith9

alinnsmith9 New IL'ite

Here are some simple & easy ways to attain a clear & pimple-free skin like by washing face with a mild cleanser, Using ice for compression, applying home made masks of papaya & milk, sandalwood paste etc..., using aloe vera

5. Janicetiu15

Janicetiu15 New IL'ite

You can try nlighten nhance products. Viber +639267191584

6. JayaGomathi

JayaGomathi New IL'ite

Try applying aloevera gel on daily night before going to bed.

7. Remmie

Remmie New IL'ite

Hi dear;; I have brown spots around my lips and cheeks.may b it's freckles.do u t.v. any home remedy to use?? Plz reply??

8. Remmie

Remmie New IL'ite

Hello dear,, I will try tip 3;; hope so get rid off brown spots on my face and get flawless skin..will update you?? How much juice we need to apply??

9. sowmyakiru

sowmyakiru New IL'ite

make a lemon juice turmeric powder and besan flour paste apply it on ur face as a pack

10. Kiyalal

Kiyalal New IL'ite

Acne is often caused by a number of varying factors so it best that you visit a dermatologist who can help you find out what’s giving you pimples and how best you could remedy your acne.
    While you are being treated, here are a few things you could keep in mind for better skin health; don’t touch your face or pick your pimple since your fingers are carriers of bacteria too.
    Next, sanitize and clean every surface that comes in contact with your face—mobile phones and face towels. Finally, drink plenty of water as this will help clear toxins. Here are a few more acne-fighting remedies - https://www.bebeautiful.in