1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

Pimple/Blemish/Acne Problem & Solutions/Remedies

Discussion in 'Face & Skin Care' started by vishnu vandana, Oct 19, 2005.

1. parivasu

parivasu New IL'ite

Estee lauder products are deal for a flawless skin tone!
    Believe me...........2+ yrs and it is amazing.............discovered the new me!:)
    A bit pricy, but will never disappoint you........various products and sizes to suit every skin condition.

Good luck!

2. HasteRaho

HasteRaho Platinum IL'ite

My routine comprises of:

Exfoliating:
    - Up & Up Apricot Exfoliator (up & up)
    - Clairsonic Pro

Cleansing (any 2 of the following and wash my face about 2-3 times a day):
    - African Nubian Soap (Nubian Heritage African Black Soap, with Oats, Aloe & Vitamin E | drugstore.com)
    - Yes to Tomatos Face Wash
    (Yes to Tomatoes Daily Clarifying Cleanser)
    - L'Occitane Immortelle Foam Cleanser (Immortelle Precious Cleansing Foam | Face Cleanser | L'OCCITANE)

Oils and Pads for Spot-treatment and Blemishes
    - Body Shop Tea Tree Oil and rub 2-4 drops of this on the blemishes (Tea Tree Oil | The Body Shop ®)
    - Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare One Step Acne Eliminating Pads (One Step Acne Eliminating Pads - Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare | Sephora)

Serums for Conditioning Skin (I only apply one of the serums per morning and then rotate these three throughout the week)
    - L'Occitane Immortelle Truth Serum (Immortelle Precious Serum | L'OCCITANE en Provence | United States) or any other Corsican Helichrysum Immortelle Oil
    - Murad Rapid Age Spot and Lightening Serum (Rapid Age Spot and Pigment Lightening Serum - Murad | Sephora)

SPF after Cleaning and Applying Serum to face
    - Murad Matte SPF (Oil-Control Mattifier SPF 15 PA++ - Murad | Sephora)

After Cleaning Face in the Evening:
    - Licorice Extract (http://images.iherb.com/l/NOW-04889-0.jpg)
    - Shisheido Brightening Serum for even complexions and fading scars (White Lucent Total Brightening Serum - Shiseido | Sephora)

Face packs twice a week (rotate them out throughout the month or depending on whether it's a wet or drier season):
    - DIY Licorce Facepack (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9dNr5x79dPA)
    -
    Shisheido Brightening masks (White Lucent Power Brightening Mask - Shiseido | Sephora)
    - Body Shop Warming Mineral Face Mask (Warming Mineral Mask | The Body Shop ®)
    - Body Shop Aloe Face Mask (Aloe Protective Restoring Mask | The Body Shop ®)
    - Origins Active Charcoal Mask (Clear Improvement™ Active Charcoal Mask To Clear Pores - Origins | Sephora)

3. Nandini786

Nandini786 Junior IL'ite

You can go for Himalaya Acne & Pimple Cream....

4. vani098

vani098 IL Hall of Fame

Cucumber is the best medicine

5. augustmom

augustmom Senior IL'ite

I started using 'The body shop' tea tree blemish fading night lotion and it does seem to have helped. I was disappointed, when there was no change after using it for a week but a month later, most of the blemish is gone and pore size has diminished.

6. Haifa582

Haifa582 New IL'ite

Great , i wish to try this...

7. divyarnair

divyarnair Silver IL'ite

Hi , I used Clean and clear exfoliating cleanser with 5% benzoyl peroxide and it surprisingly brought down the acne on my face.Please try it . Cleanandclear.jpg

8. Meighan

Meighan New IL'ite

I am a beauty and health expert, and I have some great opinions regarding beauty products. As, I go through so many reviews every day to check out new products in the market, Recently I have come across a product that is, Zeroblem to help in reducing acne/ pimples and scars too, and moreover there are no side-effects of this serum.

Last edited: Jun 15, 2016
  9. Funrealities

Funrealities Senior IL'ite

Wash your face at frequent intervals as it will not let oil popes to your skin, removing unwanted dirt as well. Use home made face packs. Wash you hairs in 1-2 days that leads to less oil on your face. Acne is basically caused due to clogged pores that are congested with foreign/ dirt particles. Use natural techniques to open clogged pores on your face.

10. shreyasingh

shreyasingh Bronze IL'ite

Hi, the best solution for pimples and acne is Neem. the anti-bacterial properties of neem helps curb pimples and avoids it from coming back again. It also helps in reducing the dark spots caused by acne. The best product that I can suggest you is Oriflame's Neem face wash that is apt for normal to dry skin. Give it a try and I am sure this will help you.