1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

Pimple/Blemish/Acne Problem & Solutions/Remedies

Discussion in 'Face & Skin Care' started by vishnu vandana, Oct 19, 2005.

1. Stephanie08

Stephanie08 Bronze IL'ite

Re: give me immediate solution for pimples

Acne prone skin is difficult to manage. I have this kind of skin which makes me feel so terrible. I have tried different kinds of strategies and products to clear my skin and prevent the acne from coming back. They said that it is in my genes and it is hereditary. To totally get rid of this acne is to kill the bacteria and unclog the pores that cause the acne and pimples. Basic steps to keep the skin healthy is cleansing, toning and moisturizing. But in addition to these basic steps I need to use antibacterial solution and cream to dry the acne. My skin becomes clearer and the acne is controlled from coming back.

2. JyothiVarma

JyothiVarma Junior IL'ite

Acne probs can be fixed with daily facewash for 3 times and try to apply honey at nigts for 1 month.

You will surely see the diff.

3. priyamohan

priyamohan New IL'ite

hi vishnu vandana u may use the combination of neem leaves and manjal kilangu daily for 30 days u will get cure soon and take neem kolundhu for preparation then u may use ice cubes in night time adhai nalla circular directionla massage pannikonga will be cure soon

4. Rise

Rise Platinum IL'ite

i had a really bad acne breakout on my face reall bad skin ..... fed up of all methods...

i started doing this.... first a facewash,toner and clean, then moistuises.. [herbal], scrub 1 time a week.... drink loads of water....

5. shreyas24

shreyas24 Junior IL'ite

Hi,
    For reducing Pimple scars and acne, we can follow few natural home remedy tips, like to use baking soda for great healer for pimple marks on face. And also we can use Aloe Vera and Turmeric powder for protecting bacterial infections. Not only these tips but also, we can follow natural ingredients including neem and sandalwood for removing scare marks on face.

6. preksha

preksha New IL'ite

Recently I purchased Anti-Ance cream from Seabuck essence to try out. Although I had heard of Sea-Buckthorn before, I really wasn't sure what it is. I came to know that it is a berry with high levels of omega-7, an unsaturated fatty acid along with macadamia nut oil. Sea-Buckthorn is extremely high in antioxidants. I started putting it on every morning after my shower and it keeps my skin feeling soft and supples all day.I noticed that my skin looks much better than before. I noticed my skin looks better and I don't get as many pimples as I used too.

7. shreyas24

shreyas24 Junior IL'ite

Hello Vandana,

You can overcome from Pimple scars by following few natural home remedies which are easily available at every home. For example, use an orange juice with a cotton swab on a regular basis, you can also apply baking soda with the mixture of Lemon juice up to five minutes and it acts as cleanser. And you can use Aloe Vera fore removing pimple scars on your face.

8. preksha

preksha New IL'ite

Recently I came to know about organic skin care products from Seabuck essence from my friend. I ordered online for trial. Believe me. The Products are really awesome. I found that they use Seabuckthorn oil in their products which is natural source of rare omega 7. I feel that my skin is smoother and more hydrated and then before. Please try and feel the difference.

9. shreyas24

shreyas24 Junior IL'ite

Hi,

Oliva oil cleanser is the best solution to cure pimple scars. And Use some home remedies like Orange Juice, Aloe veera is also most effectively worked for pimple scar removal.

10. piya

piya New IL'ite

For Pimples mark aloe vera is the best option. Apply it on your face and wash it after 15-20 mints. You can use it daily. Its the best remedy for pimples marks and dark circles.