1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

Pimple/Blemish/Acne Problem & Solutions/Remedies

Discussion in 'Face & Skin Care' started by vishnu vandana, Oct 19, 2005.

1. sarah1987

sarah1987 Junior IL'ite

Hi...You should keep your face always dust free.If you have oily skin then apply steam on your face.it removes oils

2. srinivaas

srinivaas New IL'ite

Hi everyone ! One of my friend having pimples over the face. Can anyone suggest the remedy to reduce the pimples and solve this problem?

3. chennai99

chennai99 New IL'ite

hi
    try Himalaya herbal neem and turmeric face wash. that immediately stopped any new acne from coming up and my face softened and acne has reduced.

4. meja

meja Gold IL'ite

apply yogurt in face
    let it sit for 10-15 minutes like face pack
    rinse it off with water nicely

best for acne & pimples

5. himalipatel

himalipatel Senior IL'ite

Following are the best remedies to remove acne scare:

• Fenugreek is a productive ingredient to heal acne scars. You can make a paste out of fenugreek leaves and use it as a face mask. You can even boil Fenugreek seeds, also known as Methi seeds, blend them in a fine paste and store it in a cool place. Use this paste on acne blemishes, leave it on for 15-20 mins and wash it with cool water.

• Apply Lemon juice on your acne scars with a cotton pad. Leave it on the affected area for a while, let your skin absorb the lemon juice, and then wash it off with lukewarm water. Lemon juice acts as a natural bleach in improving the appearance of dark acne scars and blemishes by lightening them.

• Sandalwood and rosewater paste is another remedy that can be utilized as a facial mask and can be directly applied on the scarred area. Leave the paste on for more than an hour(leave it overnight if you can). After that wash of the mask completely using cold water. This is proven to be an effective method to treat acne blemish.

• Olive oil is truly a miracle substance that helps in nourishing your skin. Regular application of Olive oil not just helps in decreasing acne scars but also helps from future breakouts. Massage the oil on affected parts of your skin every day. It has moisturizing properties that soften the texture of your skin and reduce the prominence of your acne scars.

• Cucumber is great in keeping the skin smooth and supple. Many distinct cosmetic beauty products often have cucumber as a key ingredient in it. Furthermore Indian gooseberry lotions and creams are apt for reducing acne scaring and outbreaks.

• Choose lightweight, non-greasy, oil free cosmetics. There are a range of make up products that helps effectively in covering the acne scars temporarily.

• Tea tree oil is a great ingredient to reduce the acne scars. This oil is imported from Australia and is widely used for healing acne scars and furthermore prevents any outbreaks in the future.

• Most of them also use ice cubes to get rid of their acne blemishes at home. Wrap an ice cube in a cotton cloth and rub it on the affected areas for 10 to 15 minutes every day. This should reduce the inflammation on your skin, thereby helping in make it smoother. This is one of the best natural acne remedy.

• Aloe Vera is a routinely used natural remedy to decrease acne blemishes. The Aloe Vera plants are well known for their magical proficiency to help mend scars and cuts. Aloe Vera juice is widely used in healing acne scars as well as fight breakouts. By applying Aloe Vera juice regularly on the affected area helps in toning the skin color.

1 person likes this.
  6. sarah1987

sarah1987 Junior IL'ite

Hi every one has right solution.But one of my sister has same problem . She used many of creams and all but no worth. Then one doctor suggested her for Revitol and her face is fine now.You can read more about here.

7. sarahshaik

sarahshaik New IL'ite

hi all,

Multani is best for pimples and scars as well.

8. anjuverma

anjuverma New IL'ite

Hi,
    If you are suffering from acne problem, I would suggest you better to take treatment from Kaya Skin Clinic. I have taken a treatment from them, they have very good quality products and services. Last few years back I had acne and because of that my face used to look very ulgy they gave me yellow peeling treatment with 6 times of sitting. And now its the time I have a flawless skin and glows like anything.

9. ushalakshmi

ushalakshmi Junior IL'ite

HI anju,
    i just want to know abt the location of that clinic,is it in india?how much u had paid for the whole treatment?

10. prettycontech

prettycontech New IL'ite

To reduce acne scars use turmeric and sandalwood as a face pack for 10 minutes and wash off.