1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

Pimple/Blemish/Acne Problem & Solutions/Remedies

Discussion in 'Face & Skin Care' started by vishnu vandana, Oct 19, 2005.

1. sushmail.30

sushmail.30 Senior IL'ite

How to reduce pimples due to acne prob?

Please gimme a solution:idontgetit:

2. puni88

puni88 Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Re: How to reduce pimples due to acne prob?

hi,
    Wash your face 3-4 times a day. Drink plenty of water.
    If problem persists, it might be due to hormal changes. Take good quantity of calcium.

Hope these things help,
    Punitha

3. Swethasupriya

Swethasupriya New IL'ite

Re: How to reduce pimples due to acne prob?

Hi,

I faced same problem three months back, but i found one website i.e. bharatstudent.com, which is good website and it is having girls only page, which is exclusively for girls, some tips are here: you must drink more water at least 1 and 1/2 liter of water a day and always use is egg whites and fresh mint with small spoon of lemon juice and some powdered oatmeal . mix them all together and put them on clean face for 15 minutes. for more information you go through this website : Bharatstudent.com

Last edited: Oct 23, 2007
  4. asha_ram

asha_ram Silver IL'ite

how to close visible open pores

hi
    can anyone suggest any home remedies to close visible open pores in face.

cheers
    asha

5. jaanu_2721

jaanu_2721 Bronze IL'ite

Laser Treatment For Acne/pimples.

Can any one plz sugest abt laser treatment for acne/pimples..does it pains?shakehead during the treatment?does the laser treatment wil be a permanent solution for pimples? what wil be the cost for the treatment? how many sittings does it need? can we take the treatment by beautician or it has to be taken under the supervision of the doctor/dermatoligist? plzzzzzzzzzzzz do reply for me..!:bowdown

6. sanju

sanju New IL'ite

7. jaanu_2721

jaanu_2721 Bronze IL'ite

Re: Laser Treatment For Acne/pimples.

thnku very very much,

actually am worried of pain only,thnx for ur information.did u really notice the change? anyways thnku very much sanju once again..

8. shalusaini

shalusaini New IL'ite

pimples and scars

after comin to sweden i m getin lots of pimples and they r leaving scars. i do not know why they r happening. i hav even stopped using any soap or face wash. i use rose water but still i m getting pimples. can any one help me in stopping them and in removing the scars.

shalu

9. Sindhurao

Sindhurao Gold IL'ite

Re: pimples and scars

Hi Shalu:

Probably, there is a change in your diet. And especially in winter, with the heaters on, we forget to hydrate ourselves enough. Drink lots of water - more than eight glasses.

Will think of home remedies for pimple & write back later.

Sindhu

10. Senorita

Senorita Silver IL'ite

12 Home Remedy Tips for Pimples

Pimples are caused by hormonal changes, wrong food habits and improper skin care. remedies are based on herbs and natural ingredients that help improve the skin disorders.

1. Grind nutmeg with unboiled milk and apply on affected area. This works as a magic. Pimples should disappear without leaving a mark.

2. Make a paste by mixing 3 tablespoons of honey and 1 teaspoon of cinnamon powder. Apply this paste on the pimples before sleeping and wash it next morning with warm water. Repeat for two weeks, pimples will disappear forever.

3. Apply a mixture of 1 teaspoon lemon juice and 1 teaspoon cinnamon powder.

4. Make orange peel paste by grinding it in some water. Apply on and around pimples.

5. Rub fresh garlic on and around pimples. Pimples will disappear without a mark with regular applications.

6. Mix 1 tablespoon groundnut oil with 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice to prevent formation of blackheads and pimples .

7. Apply fresh mint juice over the face every night for the treatment of pimples, insect stings, eczema, scabies, & other skin infections.

8. Apply a paste of fresh fenugreek leaves over the face every night for 10-15 minutes and washed with warm water. This will prevent pimples, blackheads, and wrinkles.

9.Apply juice of raw papaya (including the skin and seed) on swelling pimples.

10. Mix lime juice and rose water in equal portions. Apply on affected area. Wash it off after 20-30 minutes with lukewarm water.
    Apply ripe tomatoes pulp on pimples and kept up to 1 hour, then wash.