1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

Pimple/Blemish/Acne Problem & Solutions/Remedies

Discussion in 'Face & Skin Care' started by vishnu vandana, Oct 19, 2005.

1. sanju

sanju New IL'ite

plz give me immediate solution

its me sanju as i have given b4 i had pimples on forhead,cheeks.i have started using anoons fair & fresh mixed with water applying it in morning by takin steam b4 applying it.sandal+rosewater at night frm 4 days by cing solutions given in this site.but i am getting more pimples on my forehead (very tiny ones).i do hve little danddruff. can i continue using this r should i prefer dermologist.i even used cream(adaplene) given by him frm 3months but no use plz give me solution i wnted 2 reduce it immediately.i started using anoons as it contain all pudina,lemon so i am using it .

2. vidyaubba

vidyaubba Senior IL'ite

solution for pimples

Hi,
    This is srividyaram. You can apply Himalayas Acne-pimple cream every nite it will remove pimples as well as marks. It is proved by personal experience.

srividyaram.:-D

3. sanju

sanju New IL'ite

by herbals

cant we reduce by herbals like homebased complete 2 reduce pimples .the most problem is i am getting more on forehea than on my cheeks.sholud i prefer creams.plz tell me any which redce completly.

4. sonia

sonia Bronze IL'ite

Garlic

hI sanju,

I applied garlic on my pimples n it worked for me.
    take one garlic clove, peel it and make paste of it then rub the paste on pimples. take care that juice of garlic shd b there on pimples not the garlic itself after rubbing.it will lessen ur earlier marks of pimples and pimples also.but it will give u lot of itch while rubbing.so,plz check first that can u bear that? u can keep it for 10 min or overnight its ur wish.but I m telling agn check first.(if it suits u then u can see amazing results).

5. vidyaubba

vidyaubba Senior IL'ite

None

Hi Sanju,
    This is srividyaram as i told Himalaya cream is not chemical it is pure herbal product only.

Srividyaram.

6. parinith

parinith New IL'ite

Lots of Pimples

Hi All,

Please provide a solution to my problem.

I am 33 yrs old, mother of two kids. I have been having pimples from teenage, now after I had my first baby I had some then after I stopped feeding, I was completely alright just one or two once in a while. Then when I was feeding my second baby also I had more pimples but now after stopping to feed also I am getting a lot of pimples actullay the worst phase I would say, I am not sure what is happening,my schedule is the same not a lot of changes,one major change is the acupuncture treatment I was taking for my hair but will this treatment bring out so many pimples. The acupuncture doctor told me that I have a lot of fulm in my chest that is the reason.

If anybody have any informaiton that will be of help to me I would really appreciate it.

7. sonia

sonia Bronze IL'ite

8. parivasu

parivasu New IL'ite

Acne & Pimples - need suggestion

Hai ladies from the indus group,

I am parimala vasudev from Toronto,canada and we have moved recently from India. My skin was very good in India and now I get lot of acne or pimples and it has gone dry and also dark and is uneven.As u know about canada's climate,it has extreme summers and winters. My hair has also started to drop to a large extent.
    I need some suggestions and advice and informative tips on this problem. thankyou bye.:cry:

9. raymond

raymond New IL'ite

spots acne and pimples

Hi 2 whoever reads this.I would be really grateful if someone could tell me if gram flour with honey and rose water,or just gram flour with honey could for the spots acne and pimples?My friend uses gram flour and egg on her face and she says its really good,but i am allergic to eggs.How many times a week should you use gram flour on face?My friend just started using gram flour and egg recently she usesit twice a week.To use it 3 or 4 times a week is that to much and can it harm ur skin?Thanks to whoever replies.

10. arch174

arch174 Senior IL'ite

Re: spots acne and pimples

HI Raymond,
    gram flour is not at all harmful for skin ..if u r not allergic
    In olden days people used it like daily soap..dont worry..but please do NOT rub ur skin very hard..when cleaning or drying...ur skin will become more oily..>more pimles..
    Basic idea keep face clean with gud facewash maybe 2 times daily..
    simple tips like always cleaning stale makeup asap,keeping bowels clean:tongue ..will surely help..
    Multani mitti(fuller's earth) is best for all types of skin..use in place of egg..
    Rose water ,honey r gud for all skin types..be cool
    give me FB pl