1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

#piles Or Hemorrhoids Or Fistula Or Perianal Abscess Or Sinus

Discussion in 'Health Issues' started by subhsk, Jan 9, 2018.

1. subhsk

subhsk Senior IL'ite

Hi, I am posting this with lots and lots of hope that I will be getting a good solution.

My husband had Hernia surgery in March 2017. After 6 months he had constipation and by sep 2017 I found a small wheat length skin protruding near anal with little discharge in tip.
    We immediately went to hospital and he was told that he has perianal abscess and was admitted for surgery. But Just cleansing happened in operation theatre.
    Within 24 hours i saw the same and there was no changes in what I saw earlier.
    We were told he has fistula and need to get operated.

We made up our mind not to go for anymore surgery and got discharged.
    From September till now he is taking siddha medicines.
    so far no constipation, however the size of the boil either just reduces few days and comes back to the original size again.

sometimes he has discharge and sometimes it is very clear.
    Siddha doctor told it is just like boil and once the root thread like substance comes out everything will be fine.

Now we hv shifted to UK with 3 months medicines .
    I am concentrating more on his diet and medications.
    Still I am very confused about this.

Have anyone or anyone in ur family faced same?
    Can this be cured completely through siddha or ayurvedha??
    More over... What is this? Is this really a boil or perianal abscess?
    Will all perianal abscess end up in fistula?

I am trusting my doctor, but I would like to hear more from people who have faced this so that I can strengthen up my hope .

Kindly pour me your thoughts and experiences and more prayers.

Thanks in adv

2. DDream

DDream Finest Post Winner

OP,
    If your doctor identified it as Fistula, it will be. About 50% of perianal abscess can become fistula. If it was a boil, it would have been cured by now.

A well formed FISTULA will never heal by itself or by modern or any medicine including siddha medicines. You may get temporary relief , but it will come and go or became more complex. It is a surgically curable disease.

Fistula is a tunnel that connects internal organ (here rectal cavity) to body surface. Once the tunnel is formed, the infected tunnel will never go by itself. It has to be cut and healed from inside to outside

First of all you need to understand and ask doctor if it is low fistula or high fistula. If it is low fistula, it can be treated by modern surgery (Anal Fistulotomy by rectal surgeon not GI surgeon)

But it is high fistula, it is better not to go for modern surgery as it can complicate situation with low success and high occurrence rate. There is no fixed solution in modern surgery, it is trial and error method. If we dont treat it for long, multiple tunnels can form and it can result in more external openings. so better treat as soon as you can.

THE BEST SOLUTION IS AYURVEDA. It has high success rate and low re-occurrence rate. There is a parasurgical procedure called Ksharasutra ( it is herbal/medicated cutting seton) It is almost a permanent solution and can deal even very complex cases.

So consult an ayurvedic doctor with MD/MS in Ksharasutra who has treated more than thousands of cases . The expertise is important. You can visit government ayurvedic hospital's surgical (Shalyatantra) department. Hope your husband feel better.

For temporary relief try sitzbath in really warm water,especially after BM, that will help to clean the area and drain pus

I read a lot about it as I have intestinal issues. So I am well aware of it .

Go to youtube 'Fistula Repair by Ayurvedic Kshar sutra Treatment' you get information.
    For general information
    One anal fistula patient to another
    Ksharasutra | ksharasutra

Last edited: Jan 25, 2018
  3. sandra142

sandra142 New IL'ite

Well dear,

You have correctly made a decision of not to go for the surgery again. As these surgical procedures only alleviates the problem not cure it from its root. So, why don’t you just try the natural ways? I have also read that you are looking for some herbal or Ayurveda treatment; well for this I have a very helpful link, so just check it out. I am sure you will find something useful there.

Here is the link:

mp3indirdur.mobi | Beklemeden mp3 indir dur.

mp3indirdur.mobi | Beklemeden mp3 indir dur.