1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Pics from My Mobile part 2

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by Kamalji, Sep 27, 2007.

1. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

pics from mobile -part 2

Dear Friends,

See if u like my pics.Silly ones.Regards,kamalI have just learned the blue tooth technology and these are some of the picutres over a year, that i have now downloaded to the computer, and posting on the blog.They may not be very clear, but i click on the spur of the moment.I dont carry my digital camera, but mobile is always there with me.

i and Sita were at the petrol pump, filling gas, and we saw this guy on this bike.I just took out my mobile and clicked this one.I couldnt stop laughing.Sita said shes seen many such, but i have never. Have u ever seen such a bike ?

[​IMG]

Daughter Sita, with The naughty Tuffy.

[​IMG]

here is Tuffy in his bedroom, the hall.This was last year, winter, and he likes to snug it up.Looks cute to me.

[​IMG]

Tuffy posing with his Boy friend , Kaalia.( Tuffy dosnt like females ! )

[​IMG]

We Had gone to the new mall closeby where we have LiftStyle, and Big Bazaar recently opened.We had a surprise.This STar One Group , was performing in the lobby of the Arcade, and i tell u, i have never seen or heard better newcomers.The guy on the left, very handsome, was the best of the lot, even the Sardarji.

I dont follow this programme or any other, barring NDTV news , and Sarabhai, thats all.And i fell for these guys.Wonderful singers, even the females,some of whom are out opf the competiotion as i hear.Here they are.

I did not go anywhere told wife to go shop,i just stood to listen to their songs.I was floored.

[​IMG]

2. Sindhuja

Sindhuja Silver IL'ite

Kamal ji,
    Thanks for posting the pictures. Your daughter is looking awesome! Tuffy is also cute. I have a beagle mix puppy named Taffy (just one alphabet diff.) She is also very naughty.

btw, I have never seen that model before. Is that new in the market? I guess my bro might know.

regards,
    Sindhu

3. sunkan

sunkan Gold IL'ite

kamalji,
    i think u should get urself a nice camera and start doing some photoshopping all over it is very nice to see these pics and ur daughter is amazing, now dont go look into the mirror ur also nice..so when is the trip lined for chennai.i thouhgt ur tuffy was pom nice looking guy, yeah i also had a german shephard who would not have any female company at all, he loved the ladies who came home....sunkan

4. subbutr

subbutr Senior IL'ite

Thank you dear kamalji for exhibiting your mobile photo's & your unique way to give the titles, no one can beat you...keep posting...

Nice to see your daughter & thanks once again.

Let tuffy gets more friends like how we move around...without friendship, life is boring...

Subbu

5. Vysan

Vysan Gold IL'ite

Dear Kamalji,

Nice Pics with subtle titles...

Papas gift is really great.....

Life is enjoy......

Veda

6. rajmiarun

rajmiarun Gold IL'ite

Dear Kamalji,
    Nice pics. Get yourself a digital camera and indulge yourself.

7. kanaka Raghavan

kanaka Raghavan IL Hall of Fame

Nice pics.
    Tuffy looks very very cute.
    Have a wonderful time with your camera.

8. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Sinduja.

My daughter is now in the last year of college.She is very sweet,God bless her.
    Tuffy is the Labrador breed,male.Very naughty and biosterous, but he never bites.But his bark is worse

Taffy must be cute.why dont u post her picture.Regards.kamal

Sunkan,

Thanks.And taking yr advise i did not lookinto the mirror:) So yr doggie likes human females eh !Chennai hopefully Oct end, but niow not sure,as some people wont be able to make it, so i may prostpone, lets see.Regards.kamal

Subbuji,

Well life is boring with out friends, and i have been trying to explain that to tuffy.HAHA. poor guy needs friends too from his community.Thanks and regards.kamal

9. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Veda,

The motorcycle one u liked ? yes i too ahve seen it for the first time.Thanks and regards.kamal

Rajmi,

Yes, thanks.i have a digital one, very old, works on a floppy,and still working.Regards.kamal

Kanaka,

Thanks.Regards.kamal

10. Jananikrithsan

Jananikrithsan Gold IL'ite

Kamalji,
    The Gifted by papa bike was the most absurd thing, your daughter looks lovely. Tuffy looks a darling.