1. Looking for an Interesting Craft Project? : Plethora of Ideas
    Dismiss Notice

Photography : Photos & Photoshop

Discussion in 'Drawings / Sketchings / Photography' started by sunkan, Feb 26, 2006.

1. sunkan

sunkan Gold IL'ite

hai folks here is another piece.....

here i have reavealed the robot self which is very common in the west where metal people walk around with human skin.. sorry it is the second one which is well done...so attached that too....its different and i hope u like it...regards..sunkan

Last edited: Nov 6, 2007
  2. sunkan

sunkan Gold IL'ite

here is what u could dowith a personal photo....

hai folks,
    this is what u can do with ur personal photos to be mounted inside the house...regards sunkan

3. sunkan

sunkan Gold IL'ite

the genetics that the docs working at....

cloning of sheep and so many other genetic study could result in this....regards..sunkan

4. sunkan

sunkan Gold IL'ite

thanku for giving me a site to post....

dear all,
    thanku for giving me this site to post all my work....but an artist has had a early death....no artist survives a silent site...so no more photoshop from me..thanku all again for giving this oppurtunity...regards..sunkan

5. Vidya24

Vidya24 Gold IL'ite

Dear Sundari

I look at your photoshop work, enjoy them, but oftentimes do not write back saying that they are good. Here goes, I liked all your work especially the dolphin pic, the feet pic in Nitu's thread and most of all the card you made. Why don't you post once in a week, so that we all know that on Fridays you will post a photoshop pic, like Varalotti posts his story on saturdays? You are a woman of many talents, don't feel that lack of response is deliberate. Sometimes, people admire, but just don't write back.

Wha's up with Bambi?

6. sushdevi

sushdevi Senior IL'ite

wow!wow!

Dear sundari(sunkan)....
    I was just sitting back and was enjoying allthe photoshop prowess of you..they are all so fabulous..keep posting them ..
    here I am attaching a self made congratulations card ,a sa token of my appreciation fo all your works ..
    love and regards
    sushdevi (sheela)

Attached Files:

1 person likes this.
  7. sunkan

sunkan Gold IL'ite

thanku vidya,....

thanku vidya,
    i will take up ur suggestion, and do just that...thanku very much....bambi is in weekend so waiting for the week to start....he grooms himself on weekends..he has a lot of regeme workouts yoga and so on...and weekends the extension period is long...what with his hair care and tsunami care ask him what it is...i know he will kill me for this but fun is fun...he grinds all kind of green stuff looks green god in weekends....a guru has to be fit to help others right...he will write soon...may be today from his office during free time...his lectures in his office where so mind blowing people came to see his tiffin box whether he follows .....poor guy says no more tiffin dabba i take the salad counter in the office ....i cant even indulge my age he says....my second daughter chitra has a long list for u she says..when r u going to open ur chat with me...it looks she looks forward chatting with u more now...she is the same age as u...if what u have mentioned is right......regards sunkan....

8. sunkan

sunkan Gold IL'ite

sush that was a cute one.....

where r u my friend....i wanted u to be here along with me to show a lot where both can come out with grt pieces....dont go away....pl be around....otherwise photoshop is no fun....the more we place the more audience to tell us what is nice and where we should correct.....looking forward to ur personal mails too...with lots of love ...and regards..sunkan

9. sunkan

sunkan Gold IL'ite

here is another beauty u can change black and white into

hai folks.
    u can change black and white to colour......like this baby here.....regards sunkan

10. sushdevi

sushdevi Senior IL'ite

that was a good one sunkan

dear friend,sundari
    that was indeed a great one ..the colour changing ..but you can do the same in ACD see too...there we have such an option open ..you don`t have to resort to photoshop for the colour change ..in ACD see it is a default option under exposure ...
    Now here is another of my photoshop painting using all the effects ..this is a an art i did in photoshop...........
    so long regards
    sushdevi

Attached Files: