1. Looking for an Interesting Craft Project? : Plethora of Ideas
    Dismiss Notice

Photography : Photos & Photoshop

Discussion in 'Drawings / Sketchings / Photography' started by sunkan, Feb 26, 2006.

1. sunkan

sunkan Gold IL'ite

dear vidya did u look at the site i mentioned ....just get a nice book of photoshop version 9 and go ahead and work on it with a cd of photoshop installed and join this site i am sure u will pick up.....regards..sunkan

2. Vidya24

Vidya24 Gold IL'ite

Hello Sundari

Thanks so much for following upon my Photoshop adventres. I looked at the site you gave. I am still hesitating to spene 15 grand on the CD. I fear that in case I stop midway or even if I complete, I do not use it often- rs 15000 is a big amount for me to invest.

My main interest is using photoshop is restoring and working on some old family photos.

You work is amazing and I am impressed by how u have mastered it alone.

BTW, there are good knitting patterns available online. U can also make knitted teddy bears and stuff them. And then pass them over to orphanages, child cradles etc.

regards
    Vidya

3. sunkan

sunkan Gold IL'ite

dear vidya,
    i had been a proffessional knitter all my life..but now somehow one of my fingers the ring finger on the left hand get painful and swells so have stopped doing so..other wise baby sets and cardigans and shawls crochet all i have done...sometime u need to get to other ideas when ur old ones dont work for u..so this photoshop...and let me tell u i dont think u will loose interest untill and unthen u have something more better to do....so do try and invest or get someone to give it to u as second hand as once u load it it is of no use to them...until they want to reinstall in case of crash down so u could down load and give it back to them...that way u have a safe play..try ur luck in ebay..one of my friend in utah says all available in ebay even jobs...so try best of luck...sundari kannan

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 22, 2006
  4. sushdevi

sushdevi Senior IL'ite

me and my digital works in adobe

Dear friends,
    i have done some digital paintings in adobe photoshop ..i shall give my web page URL..please click on it to see a few of my digital works .
    thanks
    sushdevi(sheela)

http://www.geocities.com/sheelsdevi/countryside.html

5. sunkan

sunkan Gold IL'ite

how to make a curtain of a photo

hai folks just added a pic and how to make a curtain of this thru photoshop let me know ur reaction....regards...sunkan

Last edited: Nov 6, 2007
  6. sushdevi

sushdevi Senior IL'ite

good work sunkan

dear sunkan,
    you have done well in your photoshop presentation..even i have learnt photoshop..so i can understand the intricacies of photoshop ..keep it up
    love and regards sushdevi

7. sushdevi

sushdevi Senior IL'ite

My photo shop creation

Dear friends

please click on this link to see a photo shop trick by me ..hope you would enjoy it ...please let me know
    love and regards sheela (sushdevi)

www.shawnolson.net/a/1268/.

Last edited: Apr 17, 2006
  8. sunkan

sunkan Gold IL'ite

it is nice....

hey sush ...
    thats nice but u need to use cloning a little more to remove the border on the ash photo to blend well or expand a little more to give the dream look....sorry if it hurt but i think we can do each other more this way...regards..sunkan

9. Chilbuli Imli

Chilbuli Imli Senior IL'ite

Early learner

Hi Sunkan,

Your work is very nice. I am learning photoshop on my own and i really liked your work. I would appreaciate if you can give some tips or ways of doing like for example cloning two pictures etc then we can learn from an expert like you.

I am attaching some of my basic work. I had to create a logo for my friend who was starting new restaurant. let me know your feedback.

cheers.

Chilbuli Imli

Attached Files:

10. sunkan

sunkan Gold IL'ite

Hai
    i dont know ur name...try www.worth1000.com they also give u job if ur impressive to them....regards..sunkan

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 20, 2006