1. U.S. Elementary Education : What Parents Need to Know
    Dismiss Notice

Phone Schemes with ISD facility in USA

Discussion in 'H4 Indian Ladies' started by 100cats, Jun 18, 2010.

1. 100cats

100cats New IL'ite

Hi everyone,

I am new to this forum..I recently came to US on H4 status..I am looking out for best deals in phone connections to call India at a cheap rate..My husband has a connection of unlimited ISD calls but only to landlines in India, not mobile phones..We are searching for a scheme with facilities to mobiles too..Can you please help me out...Thank you....
    <input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">
    <input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

2. navs23

navs23 Platinum IL'ite

Vonage offers unlimited free calling to India to both landlines and cell phones for a monthly charge of $25(local calls are also free). If you're not looking for unlimited talk time, then Airtelcallhome offers 1000 minutes for $15, 1.6c per minute and the call clarity has been good so far.

3. astroseeker

astroseeker New IL'ite

Thank you very much....

4. 100cats

100cats New IL'ite

Thanks a lot...:)

5. neerrali

neerrali Senior IL'ite

allvoi offers unlimited calling to India and to lot of other countiries in the world. they charge a monthly fee of 20-25 a month. Vonage is also good and so is airtel call home if you have limited calling

6. tashidelek2002

tashidelek2002 IL Hall of Fame

I use Amantel.com from home phone and cell (or any phone... it has a pin). I like it because the calls almost always go through and they are clear and the plan has not hidden charges and doesn't expire quickly.