1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Would you like to join the IL team? See open jobs!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. What can you teach someone online? Tell us here!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If someone taught you via skype, what would you want to learn? Tell us here!
    Dismiss Notice

Phew! Dassera school holidays are over!

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by lucullan, Oct 13, 2008.

1. lucullan

lucullan New IL'ite

Yessss! :thumbsup My daughter became so bored during holidays that i was waiting for this Monday...I feel as if now vacation for me starts :) She was so excited for the school to reopen again.

Yesterday night she was saying: "Mom, i am so excited to go back to school. It will be such a happy day." I was like...wow, that's great! I guess you are looking forward to seeing your friends again? :) Little did I know what will follow...lol. She said: "No. I am so excited cos you packed a muffin in my tiffin box. No one ever had a muffin in the tiffin box!" hahahaha. And then she added: "plus I have a new water bottle i love so much." Oh, my, I guess it's ok to have weird reasons for happines as long as you look forward to the school. bonk

Anyway I will be takin git so easy today. I am free as a bird till around 4:30, when school bus drops her at our house. Yipeee! :coffee