1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Phaneesh Murthy-iGate's CEO's affair comes a red signal for ppl who r cheating spouse

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by Hyral, May 22, 2013.

1. Hyral

Hyral Gold IL'ite

iGate: Sexual harassment claim may cost Phaneesh Murthy his career - The Economic Times

I think....who all have posted issues of their DH / DW having extramarital affair especially with office colleagues should definetly make their spouse read about Phaneesh Murthy....Even the most power full person professionally got fired...

Great leason for him....really pitty his wife coz he stood by him when he was fired for same from Infy. surely she wont this time as he himself admitted to be in relationship...

WAKE UP CALL FOR ALL WHO ARE INVOLVED WITH COLLEAGUE

2. ShilpaMa

ShilpaMa IL Hall of Fame

Re: Phaneesh Murthy-iGate's CEO's affair comes a red signal for ppl who r cheating sp

From Infy he went to I-Gate... now he can be recruited at Yahoo.........
    If Mayers is unable to tame him then he can definitely become IT minister under our Italian Prime Minister.

25 people like this.
  3. kanaka Raghavan

kanaka Raghavan IL Hall of Fame

Re: Phaneesh Murthy-iGate's CEO's affair comes a red signal for ppl who r cheating sp

Wonder why people do this at this age,when are growing and making it big?

4. ShilpaMa

ShilpaMa IL Hall of Fame

thats the exact time when they attract a lot of butterflies................ MONEY = HONEY
    Why do u think the wife stood by him... won't she be knowing her H?

16 people like this.
  5. indianguy2010

indianguy2010 IL Hall of Fame

A small query, Hyral......I recollect the gentleman who had to quit Infosys in 2011 due to sexual harrassment charges by a female colleague is not this same man Phaneesh Murty.

He is a different person. His name is N.R.Narayanamurty. I think so. I am not sure.

6. RadiantFlower

RadiantFlower Platinum IL'ite

Why do the wives stick by these sleazebags?!!!!:rant

1 person likes this.
  7. positivegal

positivegal Gold IL'ite

It's both him, phaneesh

1 person likes this.
  8. positivegal

positivegal Gold IL'ite

what's the use of his IIM and IIT degrees, when he can't hold his pants enough:rant

19 people like this.
  9. guesshoo

guesshoo IL Hall of Fame

What nonsense? NRN never got into such ridiculous scandals. Do a google search man before you insinuate people for such serious misconduct! Phaneesh Murthy quit Infosys about 10 years ago due to a similar scandal.

18 people like this.
  10. Hyral

Hyral Gold IL'ite

No he is the same Phaneesh Murthy...i even heard his telephonic interview on NDTV with journalists that he was fired for same sexual harrassment charges in Infy...u can search on Google...

Height is after being fired by Infy he dared and had heart to do again... how sick is that , especially ditching his wife's trust on him

1 person likes this.