PG accomodation needed in London

Discussion in 'Indians in London' started by jaykay, Feb 10, 2009.

1. jaykay

jaykay Bronze IL'ite

Dear Friends,
    My Dh's nephew has come to UK to do his MBA-18 months course. He has to attend docklands university and is looking for accomodation nearby, preferably near Eastham or so.

Can anyone please help? He is looking at around £60 to £70 a week, it can be shared or single. If anyone can help please pm me.

Thanks in advance
    Jayanthi

2. mrsreddy

mrsreddy New IL'ite

hey can u give me ur contact number so that i can call u to discuss about the accomodation you are looking out for.

we are an indian family(2members) residing in east ham looking out for a flat share.we have a room available to provide accomodation at your rate.

its a completely furnished flat with internet, tv with sky ......

its just 5 min walk from the EAST HAM Tube station...

so kindly reply with ur contact number as soon as possible.

3. avanthika2008

avanthika2008 New IL'ite

Hi Nice to see our Indians marking their presence globally and also helping others for the same. By the way, My friend will be coming to London by this month end from Madurai India for a period of atleast 24 months and he is looking for a room share. Please, Any one of you, can provide me with some references that would help me in finding a good room and room mate?
    He is going to do his higher studies in london schoo of commerce.

Thanking you all advance,

Best Regards,

4. reddyb

reddyb New IL'ite

hi,

i am a south indian looking for a single room in a paying guest accommodation in EAST ham preferably with south indian family.

-reddyB

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 4, 2010
  5. Sindhurao

Sindhurao Gold IL'ite

Hi reddyb:

Welcome to Indusladies! Do go through the forum etiquette. This will help you get familiar with navigating Indusladies for a start.

Also, if you are looking for accomodation / flat share, would suggest you to try the IL directory, now that would be the place to mention it.

Sindhu

6. soniarao

soniarao New IL'ite

Hi,
    I am coming to essex, uk this Sep 2010 for doing my post graduation. I am coming along with my husband. We need to rent a decent house in a safe locality with more of indians surrounded. Can someone advice us regarding the accommodation?
    Sonia Rao

7. akgupta

akgupta New IL'ite

Hi Mrs. Reddy
    Is your room still available. I am an Indian boy from Delhi, coming to UK for 6 weeks to do a short training. I am a vegetarian, non-smoker, non-alcoholic person. Please let me know if you still have the room. Thanks.

8. rashidquamar

rashidquamar New IL'ite

Hi,
    This is Rashid Quamar. I am on work permit to London from India. looking for PG/single occupany accomodation in EastHam. The range is 60-70 GBP pcw with dinner and internet.
    Please let me know if you know as such

regards
    Rashid

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 13, 2010
  9. vidhyaprk

vidhyaprk New IL'ite

Hi Ms Reddy,

Is still the room is available? I am searching for an accomodation for me and my husband...Will be joining by Nov 8th 2010 if the accomodation is available

Thanks & Regards,
    Vidhya

10. swapnavr

swapnavr New IL'ite

PG accomodation needed for my friend , she came for MS to LONDON , looking for accomodation near east ham or in east ham ...she is from hyderabad . so preferring telugu people to help her...