Personnel Management:

Discussion in 'Chitvish on Hindu Culture & Vedanta' started by Chitvish, May 10, 2007.

1. chitrajan

chitrajan Bronze IL'ite

Dear Chithra,

I have missed giving FB to this topic.:icon_frown: Management is a subject which covers many aspects of life as you have rightly said and is essential to men and women in all walks of life.

My grandmother once said unless you know how to do the work properly, you will never be able to delegate properly or get it done by others.

I understood the meaning of her words when I got married and had to manage my house. I have also found that it is very helpful in my professional life also.

2. Chitvish

Chitvish Moderator IL Hall of Fame

Dear Chitrajan,
    Thankyou for the F B.
    Yes, I too believe, a good manager is one who can get the work done efficiently by delegating & not one who taks all the work on himself.
    I strongly feel a housewife is an efficient personnel manager !:mrgreen:
    Love to
    Chitra
    From
    Chithra.

3. Chitvish

Dear Meena,
    Though late, but still the latest post that I saw !
    I feel definitely that women make better managers because care & concern are always our strong points. We manage the in-laws, children, neighbours , servants & last but not the least the Lord & the Master:tongue
    I am glad you enjoyed the post.
    Love,
    Chithra.

4. kkrish

kkrish IL Hall of Fame

Dear Chitvish ma'am
    I was very happy to learn so many traits that managers must possess-at work and at home. Very truly said. As I was reading I could not help but think of Gandhiji-I think he possessed all the characteristics you mentioned of a great leader!
    I will try to adhere to at least some the values to become a better person.
    Thank you very much and I will be back to read other threads...

5. Chitvish

Dear Kamala,
    First thanks for going through my old threads & giving life to them. I love them so much because I put in a lot of hard work to make them easily understandable, more, 'not scary'!!

Even with a maid at home, we have to learn to delegate work & give them responsibilty instead of doing everything ourselves. This is one aspect of P M which starts at home!!
    I think you are a great fan of Gandhiji!

6. kkrish

kkrish IL Hall of Fame

Thank you Chitvish ma'am! Yes I admire Gandhiji, "kappalotiya Thamizhar", Mother Theresa, M.L. King, Wright Brothers, Bharathiar, Thiruvalluvar, and so many; I admire their fearlessness and leadership. When I think of it I realize how much courage and determination and selflessness it takes to even start to make a difference in society.

7. Chitvish

Dear Kamala, Great knowing more about you!!
    I would have been happy if people like you had stayed on, in India, rather than becoming an American Prajai! We need more like you!:thumbsup