1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

personality changes after the accident

Discussion in 'Health Issues' started by aru219, Apr 2, 2009.

1. aru219

aru219 New IL'ite

hi i have already posted a thread regarding my mothers accident.
    now its been four months since her accident and she is recognising everybody and going to her daily works but ,she had lot of personality changes.
    now she is talking much and more excited about anything,and lot of anger,her talking style also changed alot.
    if any of ilites or your relatives have passed thru such stages please reply me .i am really worried whther we can see her as before or this is permannat with her.
    its a brain stem injury doctors said.
    please reply me if anybody have any information
    thanq

2. shabd

shabd Bronze IL'ite

hi
    i just saw your post.you have posted your thread an year ago and i think you might have obtained your answer by now.my uncle had the same problem after an accident.it was a head injury.his condition was very serious at that time.now he is alright,but his personality has changed.he was a very silent kind of a person.now he talks in a non stop way.as you mentioned about your mother,he is very excited when he talks.he has also changed his way of dressing.he gets angry very fast and some times he shouts even at his boss.it was difficult for everyone at first to see the change.it was like seeing a completely different person in him.but now after 5 years of the accident,every one gets used to it.accept her.take care of her.let her know that you love her no matter what.