1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

Personal Wax Machine

Discussion in 'Body Care' started by uma321, Feb 15, 2008.

1. uma321

uma321 Platinum IL'ite

Hi,
    Is there any personal wax machine available in india? Can we use it in all the areas? How to use it? Please let me know. I don't have much hairs in my hands and legs. Eventhough I feel uncomfertable when wearing skirts. I want to remove hairs in my hands and legs.

And, I'm using razor for underarms and bikini areas. I've seen so many people telling not to use razor. Can you suggest me a way to remove those hairs also?

Can we do waxing in those areas also? If so, Can you suggest me a personal wax machine which is available in india in affordable rate?

Thanks,
    Uma

2. puni88

puni88 Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hello,
    You get these ready made wax and wax mechines in any bangle shops or medical shops.
    You can just pluggin and use at home.
    But I am sure, it would be a problem for yourself to use it if you are not trained.
    It is always better to get it done at beauty salon (until you are aware of doing yourself). Tt might be difficult to try on yourselves for some areas like upper arms, arm pits etc.
    When plenty of beauty parlours are available in India, why do you want to do it yourself. Please make use of those experts.
    Let me know if you need any more information.

Regards.

3. parentvael's

parentvael's New IL'ite

FY! dermatologists say razor is best nowadays. Even threading and waxing are infact harsher and damage skin

Check with your dermatologist/gynae.. most times it's hormonal and can be treated