1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

Persistent Cough, Wheezing And Breathing Problem After Fever And Cold

Discussion in 'Health Issues' started by ShabnamF, Apr 20, 2018.

1. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

I had a doubt that you need more diagnosis @ShabnamF because a regular infection should have been done with the amount of meds you had.

Sometimes being angry is fine but we are our priority and nobody’s else. No one has the time or energy in general.

You will be fine.keep things simple. Have loads of soups and hot foods. You are stronger.

iman and Sandycandy like this.
  2. Ankita0095

Ankita0095 New IL'ite

These are some of the common symptoms of Asthma:

1. Cough is most often worse at night.
    2. Wheezing. It is a whistling sound when you breathe.
    3. Shortness of breath. A feeling of breathlessness.
    4. Nasal flaring
    5. Rapid pulse
    6. Sweating
    7. In severe cases bluish discoloration of lips/face
    8. Retractions of intercostal spaces
    Asthma can be cured using homeopathy treatment. I know homeopathy is a slow process, but trust me it has been effective. One of my brother's friend had asthma. Later on he shifted to homeopathy rather than alopathy. Its been quite a while now since the time it started getting better. I hope this works for you.

3. Amrita48

Amrita48 New IL'ite

Hi, Shabnam,

I am sorry for your current sickness and sincerely wish you get fine soon. I would recommend you to go with Adulsa cough syrup from Sheetal herbal it is one of the best cough syrup for a dry cough. I was also facing the same issues like yours. So I started taking this syrup and within no matter of time, I felt relief. After taking it for several weeks I got cured of it. You can give it a try. Hope you get relief from pain completely.

4. nishashah

nishashah New IL'ite

Hi Shabnam,

Below I have listed some of the common Asthma symptoms which people face are as follows:

1. Cough is most often worse at night.
    2. Wheezing. It is a whistling sound when you breathe.
    3. Shortness of breath. A feeling of breathlessness.
    4. Nasal flaring
    5. Rapid pulse
    6. Sweating

Although there is no permanent cure for it but with proper treatment and asthma action plan, you can control your asthma completely, and almost forget that you have it.

Asthma medicine is usually given via inhalers so that it reaches the lung directly and causes minimal side effects. The doctor will usually prescribe two kinds of medicines –long term (Controller or Preventer) and quick relief (Reliever or Rescue). Both are quite helpful at the time of an asthma attack.