1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Perseverance and patience can overcome mountains

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by iyerviji, Jul 18, 2011.

1. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

I did not get any tittle so hope the tittle is ok for this post.

Yesterday my dh had to go out , so thought will post some threads in IL and give replies the fbs. Just in the morning when I started posting my key board was giving problems. Everytime I type plus sign was coming and sometimes it was all plus signs.

I could not chat with my friends also in the morning. Was feeling so disappointed. Phoned my son and told him. He said since he is busy with office work he can come only in the evening. Since it was sunday Computer shops wont be open.

But still I did not give up. Started typing slowly. Made a draft of the new threads in which there were so many plus signs. Later deleted all the plus signs and posted the threads.

Till evening this problem was there. In between after lunch logged out and came here only in the evening thinking it will be alright. But no still problem was there. Found that the plus sign comes after the word W. So was careful while typing W. Sometimes the line will be full of only plus sign.

Later in the night when I typed it was clear and no plus signs. Dont know how the problem was solved without doing anything. I think God saw that I was very patient and helped me out.

Now today early morning thought let me try out and its all clear. Thank God

3 people like this.

2. shashiv

shashiv Gold IL'ite

Dear Vijima,

A very nice thread..Your patience is narrated so beautifully... One should always have patience is doing things. You are more like a model to everyone... Enjoyed reading. thanks for sharing.

Shanti

3. Sudha Kailas

Sudha Kailas IL Hall of Fame

Indeed yes, you did not give up !!
    Patience is the reward !!
    I can imagine ma these days how computers have also become part of our lives and we need to be with it like the refrigerator and the mixie !!

4. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Shanti dear glad you liked the thread. Thanks for yur appreciation.
    Shanti[/QUOTE]

5. satchitananda

satchitananda IL Hall of Fame

Vijima,

I can understand how frustrating it must have been, not to speak of the anxiety when one needs to use it all the time. So glad it is working alright now.

6. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Sudha dear true dear computer, tv, fridge all have become important these days, without these we feel lost. Today TV was not there for 3 hours. There was a nice tamil movie in Sun TV I wanted to see it till the end but the current where the cable was not there and so I coud not see i tfully. It was about an adopted child and I was very touched seeing the movie because I was thinking of my granddaughters.

7. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Yes dear Satchi it was very frustrating and glad that it got solved by itself.