1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

Permanent Solution to prevent hair growth on body?

Discussion in 'Face & Skin Care' started by NeelaT, Oct 2, 2010.

1. NeelaT

NeelaT New IL'ite

Is there any permanent to prevent hair growth on body? I feel less confidence by having hair on legs and arm. If the solution is in natural way means, it will be more useful. I have tried some hair removal cream, it doesn't prevent hair growth permanently. I need a permanent solution. And also I am afraid to use those creams further thinking that it will may increase hair growth.

Last edited: Oct 2, 2010

2. dollysonpari

dollysonpari Silver IL'ite

waxing will slowly reduce the growth of hair ..

usage of turmeric is also belived to stops hair growth. u can apply turmeric on hand and legs 1 hr before bath...

3. laasyaa

laasyaa Junior IL'ite

add 1 tsp sugar with 1 tsp lemon juice and some oil and scrub it gently on the areas that u want to remove the hair. do this 3 or 4 days a week with regular intervals and dont scrub too much. this will reduce the thickness of the hair and it will fall gradually. but u have to continue this procedure because it will take time to get a permanent result. because of the sugar, ur skin will also start glowing. hope this will help.

1 person likes this.
  4. Srinitya

Srinitya New IL'ite

hey laasyaa can I know how many minutes should we keep this pack? Is it really working? Did u try that?plz reply soon I need a very advisable answer.

5. Srinitya

Srinitya New IL'ite

I tried it many times but my skin becomes reddish

6. vidhu86

vidhu86 Junior IL'ite

Waxing is known to be the best method for permanent hair removal. I do not know any other home remedies for it. Do not waste time on this. Just try safest and proved methods for permanent hair removal.

7. diaraizada

diaraizada New IL'ite

hi i am 19 from india.i have more hair growth on my hands,legs,under arms and private parts also.i keep waxing my hands but not regularly because of my college and all.but because of waxing my hair grew thicktham before and they make my hands look ugly when not waxed.what should i do to reduce my hair growth on hands,underarms and also private parts permanatly plss help me with the best advice pls thq