1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

Periods Discussion

Discussion in 'Gynaecology' started by EagerForInfo, Feb 17, 2021.

1. EagerForInfo

EagerForInfo Gold IL'ite

Which underwear do u use with these pads. Reason I ask is they are wide. I noticed they used to fit perfectly with boys underwear.

But now I think I ran my laundry twice so they became thin and tore. I was looking for the same underwear online but they are out of stock. Could not find boys underwear for my size anymore. . I’ve been using these pads for 5 years with these pads. Now need to find new underwear. Can u please suggest which underwear you were using ?

2. DDream

DDream Finest Post Winner

You have to find an underwear that fits well, not loose. If its loose, go for a lower size range. Try hipster with thick material. In my case a few panties I got from India, helped when I had the issue of heavy periods Now, it doesnt matter. You can also try the one designed for periods ( example:.check this). The key is to find panties that cover and fits well to your body. That helps with any leak issue. Also, change pads very often. By trial and error you will find the right one for you.

More tips are here:
    How to Prevent Pads from Leaking While on Your Period: 11 Steps

Last edited: Dec 23, 2021
  3. AppuMom

AppuMom Gold IL'ite

Use menstrual cup.I started using couple of months before and no mess ,no worries...once you get the right size cup,your days will be hazzle free..the first one I bought was too tight and inserting and taking out was a nightmare...I got a second one which was of right size and no more pads...I have a set if ready made cloth napkins which I bought online ..

4. EagerForInfo

EagerForInfo Gold IL'ite

These pads are exactly the ones I use on a daily basis After my delivery. One day I was just thinking how I used to manage using one overnight pad for whole night before delivery and just was astonished at how I used “normal “ pads before and how I’m not even able to manage changing one of these bulky pads every 2-3 hours. Yes something is not right. Went to Obgyn she prescribed birth control pills which I am religiously taking by the minute . But it seems like they’re causing even more havoc as I’m having bleeding for almost all the month. Not sure what my next step is. Went to see her she said I can continue the birth control to see if things get better or switch birth control.