Periods after 40 days with Duphaston

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by rangyani, Feb 10, 2010.

1. rangyani

rangyani New IL'ite

Hi all,

I am in TTC now. Everything is normal with the scan and harmone tests. I have been having fairly regular periods till now (35 - 40 days).Doc put me on Duphaston 10 mg from day 15 to 24. Now, I have got my periods on the 40th day. Is this normal , as the doc told me that she has prescribed Duphaston to regularise my periods to 30 days. Also, can you tell me when will be the ovulation in next cycle?

Thanks

2. arshina

arshina New IL'ite

Hi Rangyani
    If its just one month since you are taking duphaston then wait for sometime because it will take some time for your periods to become regular.
    and regarding ovulation its a bit difficult to predict the exact day in an irregular cycle.so i suggest you use bbt charting method or an ovulation prediction kit.
    you can also notice the changes in your cervical mucus it becomes clear and stretchy at the time of ovulation.in either ways it will take some time for u to study your cycle.So be patient and relax.enjoy your time with your dh.
    Baby dust to you.

3. rangyani

rangyani New IL'ite