1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

Period Panties.

Discussion in 'Gynaecology' started by EagerForInfo, May 16, 2022.

1. EagerForInfo

EagerForInfo Gold IL'ite

Hello.
    Thank you all the ladies on the suggestion about periods panties. Till the ladies suggested it I had no clue about them.

I tried some of them but unfortunately if it’s a minor leak they’re awesome but for heavy leaks they are not working. That is I am leaking exactly where there is no coverage on the period panty. Even the leak passed through the region where there is coverage on a heavy day.

I just wanted to vent here… in a world where there are almost self driving cars , robot vaccuums why there has not been much advances with regards to period protection and related issues.

I bought some water proof covers for mattresses when my kids were small due to bedwetting issue. I am just tempted to stitch my own period underwear using the waterproof mattress protector! I am new to sewing so it will take some time but I am just wondering how no one could has never gotten that idea before. Why can’t someone do that and sell them in stores. !!

Even for jeans they can button a removable water proof section of cloth to the jeans in case of leaks.

Just venting here and sharing ideas here in case someone out there in the world will take this idea and create some perfect period panties.