1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

Perfect Solutions to all the hair problems

Discussion in 'Hair Care & Hair Styles' started by gulshansherbal, Jul 13, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sophy

Sophy New IL'ite

dandruff

Thank you for replying to the mail which is related to hair problem.

I have dranduff problem, please give me a solution how to get rid or how to remove dranduff completely, awaiting for your respond at the earliest.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 9, 2006
  2. Chilbuli Imli

Chilbuli Imli Senior IL'ite

Hair loss

Dear Gulshan,

My name is Farida and i libe in Dubai. Here the water is very bad and hence results into hair fall. I have this problem since very long but i am a type of person who doesnt have time to do anything for my skin or my hair. So i never paid attention to it. But now the problem has increased a lot and i can see that if i dont do anything i might loose all my hair. So pls help with some easy home remedies. I would like to tell u about myself. I eat fruits in my lunch and take nomal dinner. I have no probelms other then hair loss. I sit a lot on computers as that is my job. I drink lots of water also. I oil my hair just once a week and that also if i remember otherwise it goes sometime unoil for more than 2 weeks also. I use Pantene shampoo and coconut oil. Please advise.

Last edited: Nov 16, 2005
  3. sonu_627

sonu_627 Silver IL'ite

my hairs had turn frizzy n dry

hi,

after my delivery last year my skin n hairs r turn to dull.hairs had turn too dry n firzzy.i oil my hairs twice a week with almond n coconut oils.n use head n shoulders bcz i hv lots of dandruffs.i dont use dryers.

please anyone have any remedy for dryness of hairs?

thanks sonu

4. gulshansherbal

gulshansherbal New IL'ite

welcome to gulshans herbal Sophy,
    for all ur hair problems plz private message me. I have my own product ....whoever has used it say that its magic.v believe in giving results.

5. Vidya24

Vidya24 Gold IL'ite

hair looks limp and lifeless

Hi Gulshan,

Thanks for yr tips on hairoils, it was very useful. I am not in a position to call or buy yr product at the moment-but look forward to doing so when in Bombay.

Can you help me out with a tip for my problem, please? My hair always looks lifeless, it does not have a gloss about it. Either it is plastered to my head or it is all frizzy and wild.

Thanks
    Vidya

6. gulshansherbal

tips

Vidya,

for gloss....stop applying conditioners,apply oil 3 times a week,dilute ur shampoo b4 u use it,
    for frizzy hair rejoice shampoo is gud.i tried it n i liked it.

7. lakshmisuresh12

lakshmisuresh12 New IL'ite

Hi,

That is true.....
    Rejoice shampoo is very mild and I am too using it from past6 months without any problem.......
    Regards.

8. Vidya24

Vidya24 Gold IL'ite

Thanks Gulshan

Dear Gulshan,

Thank you for taking time to answer my question. I will try to get Rejoice shampoo.

Can you tell me if there are short courses in Bombay where we can learn to make home-made shampoos with no or minimum chemical content? I knew one lady who used to make Jabakusum , beer, sandal shampoo etc at home after this course & they were very mild ad good.

BTW, saw yr photo in this forum- you look radiant!

Thanks again
    Vidya

9. gulshansherbal

:)

thank u for the compliment.
    idnt knw any such person making shampoos butif i get to know someone i will surely let u know.where ru from?

10. Chilbuli Imli

Chilbuli Imli Senior IL'ite

Please reply

Dear Gulshan,
    I posted my query but yet not heard from you anything. Please reply the post 43 posted on 16th November 2005.

wating for your reply.

also one more query. My daughter who is 4 years old has got dandruff. What should i use on her to remove dandruff.

Thanks and Regards

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.