1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

Perfect Solutions to all the hair problems

Discussion in 'Hair Care & Hair Styles' started by gulshansherbal, Jul 13, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. suja6

suja6 New IL'ite

Re: Urgent help

the first and best thing you shud do is to get rid of dandruff by applying henna. it is the only way to treat dandruff soon. as your hair is dry it will go soon with henna. but henna also makes hair dry if not properly cared.
    mix henna powder with tea decotion, curd and an egg. do not mix lime as it will make your hair more dry.keep the mix for overnight and apply next day. wash your hair thoroughly with water, dont apply shampoo or conditioner.after then apply oil and the next day shampoo your hair. do it once in a week for 3 weeks like this and i hope you'll see the result. i'm telling you this as i had the problem once but result may vary from person to person.

you can also try with soaked methi seeds paste for good conditioning

gud luk
    suja

2. Gokavarapu

Gokavarapu New IL'ite

1st thing u hv to do is get ur hair oiled but use mild shampoo like sunsilk.use for soap nuts& shikakai shud be stopped atleast for days.use a best conditioder to ur hair,(avoid applying to scalp as it may cause u to hair fall).
    Also get ur hair trimmed so tht all split ends go off,dont worrr this is make ur hair grow,
    also,before going to hair wash,apply warm oil to scalp & head.either 1 hr before or one night before going to bed & in the morning u can wash ur hair,
    all the besttttttt:2thumbsup:

3. luckydove

luckydove New IL'ite

yes..you will get it at medical store..trust me,I had severe dandruff for last many years which also caused acne/pimple problem but this is the only product which has given me maximum output.its worth trying..directions for use this shampoo is wet your hair and take shampoo in ur hand and apply on ur scalp and the areas where there is patches of dandruff and then leave it for atleast 8-10 minute...let it work and then rinse with water..follow this for atleast a month..and write me with ur experience
    don't forget to drink 8-10 glasses of water and green veggies and fruits.

all the best:2thumbsup:

4. sindhukp

sindhukp New IL'ite

Hair problem

Hi

I have short, thin hair but my hair was silky. I tried the banana hair mask given as tip by some one in this site. My hair got in to lot of tangles . From then on my hair has become very difficult to comb and I seem to loose a lot of hair. My hair seem to be gorwing upwards as I tie my hair with a clip. Previously if I had taken shampoo bath, the hair will be very silky and remains like that for 3 days after that becomes oily but now after the Banana hair mask application my hair has become so oily even if I take Shampoo bath, hair seems to be oily. I apply oil only once a week and have shampoo bath twice a week.

I have my marriage coming up in April and I dont know what to do to restore thickness and silkiness?

Some one please help?

Thanks in advance
    Regards
    Sindy

5. sindhukp

sindhukp New IL'ite

Re: Hair problem

Hi

Can someone respond to this thread?

Regards
    Sindhu

6. rya

rya Silver IL'ite

hi sindhu,
    don't worry first! u r nearing a wonderful moment in your life..see the thread project to grow long hair and try just plain fenugreek and greengram soaked in water the previous night and grind them in morning and apply it as a head mask..hairfall will be reduced..ur hair may be dry due to this but oil according to ur hair's requirement..don't get tensed..if u get tensed,hairfall will be more..if u have any doubt,mail me and i will reply u
    thanks

7. ashukrishna

ashukrishna Bronze IL'ite

hello friend...
    congrats for ur marriage
    caring our hair from outside 'll help u jus 60%. rest 40% depends upon out diet, stress, so..on... as it may create a little stressfull mind... so jus relax dear... avoid shampoo... else use it continuously .

to grow hair...
    cleaning:
    first try to cut the split ends y urself
    2. thn try to massage as rya said.
    3. try to wash ur hair twice a wk ...as u need to cleen from dirt n dust
    4. try seekai vid fenugreek and greengram soaked in water the previous night and grind them in morning (greengram, hybiscus,tulsi is cold) so u can include equal quantity of neem.
    5. better by redimadi seekai packet along vid all stuff... thn u need to add neem alone and grind it.
    6. if possible try to apply
    shilajit(soapkai) along vid it... its best compared to any shampoo

7. try to apply white of egg(1) on hair n take bath.. as it gives softness.(natural conditioner)
    etc...

diet..

1. eat healthy food, lots of fruits, veg, greenleaves(keerai)
    2. try to take mintleaves, corianderleaves, karuvepilai and make a paste n take along vid ur food possible daily
    3. eat sprouts atleast 1 cup as ur brkfast along vid few raw veg like(carrot,beetroot,radish,etc... )
    4. try to take doublebean twice in a wk
    * tis improves ur complexion too vid glowing soft supple radiant fresh skin

ur own oil
    1. take coconut oil, mix quater of its amt vid castor oil, olive oil (tis mixture helps in improving shine)
    2. heat it and store in a container.
    3. if u wish u can add karuveepilai leaf make a paste ... thn make small balls, heat it along vid tht oil... n store in a bottle
    4. tis stimulates ur hair vessels to promote hair gowth

. but tis need atleast 30-45 days...to c full improvement.

i use to follow tis regularly.. my hair is till my knees...
    so try tis yaar
    takecare
    cheers!!!:)
    friendly
    ashwadhi

8. sindhukp

sindhukp New IL'ite

Hi Ashwadhi and Rya

Thanks for taking the time to send the response. I shall try the tips you have provided and provide feedback. The only thing I cant understand with my hair is that so far even if my hair was thin, it was silky. Now its become hard to comb and also grows upwards. I tie my hair with a clip like a pony tail. I dont know what could be the problem.

As awathi mentioned, I am already folowing the diet by drinking carrot juice, drinking 10 glass of water and eating other fruits and veggies. I have to try the curry leaf tip given by rya and ashwathi from today.

Thanks again Much appreciated.

Best Regards
    Sindhu

9. ashukrishna

ashukrishna Bronze IL'ite

hi dear...
    try to eat at least sprouts... as its rich in fibre.. it stimulates hair growth n also improves ur sikn texture(makes soft, silky ,radiant)

1. try to leave it free... during ur bed time.. think u tie ur hair for long time n
    the bends created by tht remains in ur hair... (similar to tht of .. whn u put
    plat n remove ur hair... u can c the curves...)...

2. never use hair-dryier...

3. try 2 use white of egg jus 5-10 mins b4 ur head bath...(its a good conditioner ... makes hair soft and silky)
    try it yaar...
    cheers!!!:)
    ashu

10. reenur

reenur Senior IL'ite

Neeta's herbal care

Hi Ladies,

Does any one knows about the neeta's herbal for hair care.If so pls tell me how effective it is.

Thanx,
    Reenu

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.