1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

Perfect Solutions to all the hair problems

Discussion in 'Hair Care & Hair Styles' started by gulshansherbal, Jul 13, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tminus1

tminus1 New IL'ite

Re: help my hair please

hi
    can u tell me about this kesavardhini..i live in us...can i get it here.....i am new to this site and was very happy to know a site like this

2. Eljaype

Eljaype Bronze IL'ite

Re: help my hair please

Hi,

This kesavardhini hair oil is available in a 25ml bottle and has to be mixed with 4 times the oil which you use, like coconut oil / olive oil etc.
    I think you can mix up olive oil to that and use daily as a massage to your roots.
    I don't know if it is available in US . It has been there for alongtime and haven't seen much advt about this oil also

Try it out in the Indian Stores there or any shops run by the SouthIndians. You may get it.

All the best
    Latha :wave

3. Eljaype

Eljaype Bronze IL'ite

4. tminus1

tminus1 New IL'ite

5. anisa3k

anisa3k New IL'ite

hair tonic

Hi All,

Anyone out there knows a homemade recipe for hair tonic

regards
    Anisa

6. amhar

amhar New IL'ite

Urgent help

I would like to ask you a few questions about my dull and life less hair which has started looking like straw.
    My hair is getting dry day by day with split ends, I've started trimming it but has not helped yet, its just getting shotter. I use pantene shampoo and conditioner every week.The other problem is dandruff which has filled the whole scalp.
    Please help me with a solution, I've tried everything that anyone tell me as I'm so desperate to have nice long and smooth hair.
    I'm also confused as to do I need to condition my hair as its rough? Someone suggested Navratan Oil, can I use that?
    I'm a pure vegetarian and live in sydney and would be grateful if you could please suggest something that would be available here.
    I would be greatly thankful to you if you could help me with this.

7. sanju

sanju New IL'ite

Re: Urgent help

As u said ur hair is dull & dry u just apply coconut oil B4 u apply u heat it then apply to scalp first then whole hair & do massage it for 5-10min keep it for 1hr & do head bath .If u use conditioner u shouldn't apply it to ur scalp bcoz of tht u can get drandruff.For danddruff u can use nizral shampoo.Do in this way for every 2 days.For dranddruff another home remedy is mix lime juice with coconut oil & apply to scalp.Follow for a month & observe .

Takecare

8. amhar

amhar New IL'ite

Thank u so much for ur reply sanju. i'll try lemon and oil.

9. luckydove

luckydove New IL'ite

the best thing you can do with your dull hair is CURD, apply curd on scalp and have light massage with your finger, it will give natural conditioner,shine,smoothness to your hair and will help in fighting dandruff.

you can try fongitar(medical shampoo) it does miracle. even i had dandruff problem and i tried this..wash ur hair atleast thrice a week

Take care of your food intake also,eat green leafy veggies,yogurt,milk etc.

Last edited: Aug 2, 2007
  10. amhar

amhar New IL'ite

thank u luckydove for ur reply. where can i get Fongitar shampoo, at the medical stores?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.