1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

Perfect Solutions to all the hair problems

Discussion in 'Hair Care & Hair Styles' started by gulshansherbal, Jul 13, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. blueygirls

blueygirls New IL'ite

help my hair please

Can someone please help me? I am an Indian living in Singapore. I have thick hair which is very dry at the ends . Can someone help me with this problem? any suggestions on how to make hair grow thicker and faster because last time i used to have EXTREMELY thick hair and i miss it . haha.

And also i am using this brand called "Meera" herbal shampoo powder. is it a good brand? whenever i oil my hair and wash it .. after it dries it is still oily. Sorry for asking so many questions and thanks for your help in advance:wave

2. swethaswaminathan

swethaswaminathan New IL'ite

Re: help my hair please

hi follow these steps
    1.apply olive oil & massage gently
    2.then apply mixture of curd,egg,fenugreek powder.leave it for 1hr.
    3.finally wash ur hair with good herbal shampoo.:2thumbsup:

3. blueygirls

blueygirls New IL'ite

hi thanks for your reply. do i wash the olive oil off before applying the curd and egg? is meera hairwash powder a herbal shampoo? they dont sell fenugreek powder in singapore.. can i just apply curd and egg? sorry to disturb. thanks again

4. swethaswaminathan

hi no dont wash the olive oil off before applying the curd and egg.i dont think meera good for hair.try to avoid it.use home made shikkai powder otherwise use mild herbal shampoo.do u have fenugreekin ur kitchen?

5. Eljaype

Eljaype Bronze IL'ite

Hi,

I also have the same problem because of my curly hair. What I do is to oil the hair till the ends before I take the shampoo bath. I have not used Meera herbal and I don't know about it . I use biotique henna hair cleanser for my hair. The hair is controllable and the ends are not that dry. The next day I take a little oil in my fingertips and apply at the ends of hair. This helps me to maintain my hair. You can also try this and then let me know.

Latha :wave

6. blueygirls

blueygirls New IL'ite

hi
    these are the key ingredients for the meera herbal powder : Eucalyptus globulus, Vifna radiata, Hibiscus rosa-sinensis, Madhuca longifolia, Cinnamomum tamala, cyperus rotundus, lippia nodiflora, acacia concinna, ocimum sanctum, hedychium spicatum, albizia amara, vetivaria zizaniodes, trigonella foenum-graecum, sapindus trifoliatus, conditioners , excipients q.s.

Shikakai, green gram, tulsi, vettiver and reetha for clean and healthy hair

hibiscus and fenugreek for soft and conditioned hair.

how do i make home-made shikakai powder? Singapore does not sell all these wonderful, natural stuff.. i can get packet shikakai powder and i dont have fenugreek. thanks again :)

hi Latha, what oil do you use? do you wash it off? thanks =)

7. swethaswaminathan

hi dont belive the ingredients that they listed in pack.definetly they add lot of chemicals.:wave

8. blueygirls

blueygirls New IL'ite

haha i guess ill have to agree too.. i was shocked when i noticed that it lathered a little bit. and the details mention "key ingredients" not ingredients. thanks for the info. by the way does shikakai lather?:-D

9. Eljaype

Eljaype Bronze IL'ite

HI,

They also add one boondhikkai and that lathers I think those are known as soapnuts in English.

What I use is Coconut oil with kesavardhini hair oil. I have been using this oil from my childhood.

Love
    Latha :wave

10. blueygirls

blueygirls New IL'ite

I finally had time to try this. it was GREAT ! thanks ! my hair is shinier, bouncier.. but my ends are still dry. :goodidea:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.