1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

perculiar behaviors!!!

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by aparnaram, Sep 29, 2010.

1. sadwife

sadwife Gold IL'ite

shrikala,

You can't find any smiley tat suits her statement here since it has to be, HAMMERING A NAIL HARD INTO HER HEAD!!

2. sadwife

sadwife Gold IL'ite

DDC,

Hats off to you for coming up with these ideas. :bowdown

3. skalluri

skalluri Gold IL'ite

Mine is arranged marriage , DH is NRI and came for marriage and married me and left soon, I stayed back for few more months to finish my studies. My parents and my inlaws live in the same city. After we all give send off to my DH at airport when he is leaving after marriage, my MIL after coming out of airport took me aside and told not to visit/come to their house as their son is not physically with them now :bonk, DIL should not visit/stay with inlaws when son is not with them. I am like :spin. My mother got suprised later when I told her the same and said your MIL is behaving as if you had love marriage with him.:hide: what I understand later is as I was still in studies she doesn't want to engage me as that will be burden to her to cook daily and send me to college with lunch box etc.:crazy It was matter of 6 months and later I joined my DH.

Just wanted to share :)

sujatha.

4. sadwife

sadwife Gold IL'ite

skalluri,

Most MIL expect their DIL to visit them often or else they'll throw tantrums.
    Your MIL is weird. :biglaugh
    How I wish my MIL was like that.

5. infinitehopes

infinitehopes Bronze IL'ite

Oh! This thread is too tempting :)

You could have "seriously" told him that - I thought he didn't do that with people.. otherwise I would have loved to have a different set (pointing at IL)! Crazy!!!

Did your FIL change his wife?

*** Here is one from my MIL
    Any incident, small or big, she wants to hear from me too.. no matter how many people have already told her.

Many times, my DH tells me that he already told her about X or Y incident. So earlier I used to think that - job is done. She is informed. But no.. the job is not done unless I tell her myself. She will always make it a point to say that "she didn't tell me"..

So now, the scene goes like this - my DH tells something to her - may be in the morning. And I know that he has already told her. But I call her sometime later to tell her the same thing. And she acts as if she is listening it for the first time from me.

I don't have absolutely any problem with this - except its REALLY REALLY hard to control my laughter when I am speaking to her!!! HELPPPPP!!! :rotfl