1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

perculiar behaviors!!!

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by aparnaram, Sep 29, 2010.

1. shrikala

shrikala Senior IL'ite

Co-sis not even SIL sent a valentines day card to my then fiance now hubby signing from everyone in her family and that he should stand up for family :coffee this was when she and i were talking almost everyday and she said she would be my best friend. :biglaugh
    why she didnt send one to me or even include me in the same card, hey im also part of family :hiyaor may be they dont think so:rotfl
    little history: hers was a love marriage and they married secretly before the elder brother's marriage and she knows ILs for more than 2 decades now.
    She does so many other peculiar things that makes a wife go :bonklike, she calls hubby and tells him she misses him and my inlaws r so proud of her statement and they relay it to me :crazy he sends his pictures to her and she takes all the time to photoshop it into billboards and other digital images...:confused2:

Friends help me to ignore these silly behaviours. i talked to hubby but he wouldnt hear a word against his side of family. also i cant question coz she does everything saying family, like son, blah blah. most of the time i find it funny but sometimes the wife in me feels angry that my hubby doesnt care about my feelings in this matter.
    given the situation is it unfair to ask my hubby not to talk to her behind my back and not to email her his pictures.
    Also she has said so many things in the name of marriage advices. if i tell my hubby something he would say, dont tell like that, she is very nice, she already told this situation would come and you will do/ask this, see isnt she nice, she thinks about everyone :biglaugh

Last edited: Sep 30, 2010
  2. sadwife

sadwife Gold IL'ite

shrikala,

she misses only your hubby and nobody else in the family????
    and she only wants your hubby's pictures not anybody else's pictures????

tell you what, SHE IS CRAZY AND SO DO YOUR IN LAWS!! :rant

be firm with your hubby.
    tell him you can't tolerate this rubbish.
    let him know how it's affecting you.
    voice out your points and make your husband understand that his SIL IS REALLY CRAZY!!!!

3. Priya_Mommy

Priya_Mommy Gold IL'ite

All the post made me to laugh!! Truely,

From my end , my MIL asks my hubby to go and eat something outside if he is hungry and dont wait for food prepared by her(ME).
    I am the fastest and tastiest cook in my family, till my MIL dont want her son to wait!!!

What a stupid thing na, but poor hubby dont eat anything alone without me.

4. aparnaram

aparnaram Gold IL'ite

funny............

5. sadwife

sadwife Gold IL'ite

Priya_Mommy,

I suppose your MIL is jealous that your hubby enjoys your cooking. :)

6. shrikala

shrikala Senior IL'ite

thanks sw. i have told him plenty times i dont like him entertaining her behaviors. i have no control of her actions but i can ask only him to not react or react in a way that she gets the message.
    But no not in this family. she is one of the kind like puss in boots in the movie shrek that will keep its face soooo innocent. omg, she has perfected that look you know and everyone in the family including my hubby rush to defend her and fall at her feet and insult everyone not their family (that includes me) to make her happy. they even did that on my wedding day and created a big scene just because she forgot where she put her belongings (as usual. she is very forgetful, even they stopped the servant because this lady misplaces and blames on servant). FIL was saying oh someone stole it, he involved police and humiliated my parents side of relatives and let his relatives walk coz hes known them for long and they wouldnt steal :biglaugh
    such is the position of her in the family and im the one that came to split such happy family.:coffee
    her husband wouldnt hurt a hair on her, not even let inlaws tell anything that is not nice to her. why doesnt my hubby learn from him or even realize he should take care of his wife rather than her.

[​IMG]

7. aparnaram

aparnaram Gold IL'ite

ur hubby is with u then y u wanna think of comedians ;)))))

8. aparnaram

aparnaram Gold IL'ite

shrikala...ur SIL is really really suitable 4 this topic... peculiar character...

Last edited: Sep 30, 2010
  9. Priya_Mommy

Priya_Mommy Gold IL'ite

sadwife,
    why is so jealous???she too can enjoy na!!
    May be she felt that - With my cooking skills, I can pull my hubby towards me?
    eheheh!!!!Just kidding!!
    I understand it as just mother's heart and she dont want her son to be starved, but she can enjoy if DIL is starved.
    I expect her to say - Both go and eat out if you people are tired.

10. Priya_Mommy

Priya_Mommy Gold IL'ite

Aparna,
    you made me to laugh again!!! I dont think, but I laugh at her words.(so painfully at my heart)