1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

People

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by satchitananda, Dec 10, 2018.

1. shyamala1234

shyamala1234 Platinum IL'ite

Dear Satchi,
    Blog after long time.
    In life we meet many, interact with many. Some remain as mere acquaintances, with some wavelengths match and we walk extra mile to be with them. Sometimes.... Yes we do get disappointed with some of them. Interaction gradually decreases and tapers off. But one should never be rude. That is for sure.Courtesy should never cease.
    Syamala

satchitananda likes this.
  2. satchitananda

satchitananda IL Hall of Fame

Hi Syamala, so good to see you. Yes, been away due to heavy load of work. Now on some enforced rest, so back here. :) Yes, unnecessary rudeness is really upsetting.

3. jayasala42

jayasala42 IL Hall of Fame

Madam, Sorry for interruption.Dear Shri Viswa, Your idea will work out only in ideal situations when the other person also places you in a similar categoryand we may not be able to categorize people the way you have done, because human nature is fleeting and reciprocation need not be similar and it may undergo changes depending on the situation faced by them on any instant. I feel it is better to accept response and ignore ' no response' and proceed on our own way as everything in transcient in this world
    jayasala 42

Srama and satchitananda like this.
  4. girvani

girvani Platinum IL'ite

Dear Satchi,

I think many of us have gone through this. I have several friends here will come only to be to get some help and I used to feel that I do not have a strong friend in Aberdeen to just drop by (my friends are in different continents). I also felt sometimes, when someone dwells in so much negativity and bring that to you, you can't advise them or show them a better path as they only want you to hear and acknowledge. What I am learning is and carry on doing it, if someone comes and ask me a help I will do wholeheartedly. If you are giving some advice and they are not listening I firmly remind my self that it is my perception only. My true friend is me and my boys. I am sure you will feel way better soon that you have poured your emotions out Satchi. Take care,
    Vani

satchitananda likes this.
  5. satchitananda

satchitananda IL Hall of Fame

Hi Vani, sorry for the delay in replying. Absolutely, that is the why after much consideration, I decided to write here. It certainly helps to unload once in a while unless whining becomes a chronic habit.

girvani likes this.