People staying in Dubai in vacations

Discussion in 'Places & Events in Dubai' started by pallavigarg, Jun 25, 2008.

1. pallavigarg

pallavigarg New IL'ite

Hi Friends,

Lets just see who all are staying in Dubai during this vacantion time, as most of my friends are going to their countries for a month or two.
    If we have a good number we can plan and meet some time during July , it will good idea to catch up and for new members to meet old ones .... so ladies staying here can just put a post on this topic
    also, ladies available in July in Dubai , pls feel free to post, more the merrier.

So lets meet up and have a blast !!

enjoy
    Pallavi

2. babita_sn

babita_sn Bronze IL'ite

Hi Pallavi,
    How are you?Are you feeling better.Consulted the Gynaec?

Many of us are there here in July.We will surely meet.

Regard.
    Babita

3. gayathrisekar

gayathrisekar Senior IL'ite

Hi ladies,
    Well, i was planning for the vacation.But had to cancel it all together. I am carrying now. So no holiday. i would also make it to the meet in july.

cheers
    gaya3

4. pallavigarg

pallavigarg New IL'ite

Hey Gayatri,

Congratulations!! do you have kids or is this your first one, even I am pregnant so
    feel free to discuss anything,, its a phase when you need friends to discuss specially when one is away from home.

Babita...
    good to know you will be here ,,, pls suggest a good central location and date ,, can we make it early july may be around 10th..also let your friends in dubai also know about it ..
    what you think about mall of emirates ??

5. gayathrisekar

hi pallavi,/
    Congrats to u too. This is my second one. my first one is 7 years now. Is it ur first. who is ur doctor? where do u live?
    Mall of emirates sounds good to me. july 10 is a thursday. is it ok with u all.

Cheers
    gaya3

6. pallavigarg

pallavigarg New IL'ite

Hi Gayatri and Babita,

10th July -Thursday, mall of emirates sometime around noon like 12.00 so that we cn have lunch there chat up and move back home in couple of hrs ,,does it sound good??
    Pls let me know your convinient timings.

Yes I have consulted a doctor in Midcare ,,, Mrs.Luthra ,she was head of gyn. dept in Welcare for 7-8yrs and is Indian so it seems good.
    Also, midcare is much closer to my house than welcare so it will easier to travel specially during later months.
    Which doc u consulting Gayatri..and ya this is my first one !! so I am happy and skeptical at same time ,hope everything goes fine.

Ladies do let meknow your final plan ,and let your other friends also know about it too .

c u soon!!

7. babita_sn

babita_sn Bronze IL'ite

Hi pallavi,

Meeting friends is always a good idea.But Dear,Mall of Emirates for many of us would be a long siatance and that too noon .......Hubby would be working.....Many of our friends have licence,some drive..........I don't drive...........And getting ataxi on thursday noon is again onebig problem........

What do you say,gayatri,pallavi?

Let us know.

Babita

8. gayathrisekar

hi,
    I understand what u are saying. well, lets see what we can do then. where fo u live? we can look for place close to ur place.

cheers
    gaya3

9. pallavigarg

pallavigarg New IL'ite

Hi..
    even i will be taking a cab , you can use 'call cab' it comes right to your doorstep, so looking for cab should not be a problem i feel...
    also, noon I thought was better as husbands would be in office and we can spend time together...during the evening I am sure every one wants to get back home as husbands are back from a tiring day and are 'hungry" :)
    pls advice if some other time suits you...also for location I stay in Marina area
    pls advice a central location good for all of us.

10. gayathrisekar

Hi babita
    where do u live? i drive, we can arrange to pick up for u.

hi pallavi,
    i can pick u also, if u want

cheers
    gaya3