Pensée: E & G Chatter

Discussion in 'Education & Personal Growth' started by Oriana, Oct 6, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gauri03

Gauri03 Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

@Cimorene You created v1.0 so you're on the hook for pensee v2.0. I have more than my fair share of sticky threads. Let it be a blue sky thread. All diversions, digressions and idle chatter welcome, be it paper boat origami or quantum entanglement. The only exception being discussions centering on members and threads outside the purview of E&G.

Rihana likes this.
  2. Cimorene

Cimorene Platinum IL'ite

You have a golden hand here at E & G
    My threads either run aground where I talk to myself or they run amok within a chaotic crowd.

You know me, I cannot indulge in white noise. Invariably I will get excited over some quantum spin and tumble in a black hole.

Mostly, I prefer talking and singing to myself at the outer rim of Milky way rather than play cat's cradle in a supernova. I am not a, how do I put it, amiable mass with gravity to pull people. Occasionally I swoop closer and skid in open skies only to soar and return to Hubble telescope in the orbit. You also know my solar flares and lunar dumps. I don't stand a chance for such hands-on terrestrial ventures.

3. Rihana

Rihana Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

I bravely selected a few posts and carved a thread for a name for Chatter thread.

4. kaniths

kaniths IL Hall of Fame

Ahem. So where is Pensee V2.0? :smilingimp:

Hm. Maybe u guys should keep it 'blanK', you see blank minds are much better than the ones with junk thoughts annnd to honor the greatest chatter you know who! :tonguewink:

Kidding. Just make a thread already. :buenrollo:

5. Gauri03

I haven't Viswa. I do remember you had referenced the book in the God thread.

6. Cimorene

Cimorene Platinum IL'ite

I am unable to decide my new outfit for 2017.
    The green and bulbous baby was almost finalized, on second thoughts, it looked garish. The hue of green was not soft enough.

Temporarily the green and gurgling baboot is back.
    "Baboot" is mine! You better seek, steal, or poll the name for your green moppet.

7. Cimorene

Cimorene Platinum IL'ite

This year I am not big on reading, switched my interest to movies.
    I found this site very bang-on and useful last year while scouting for relevant books on a topic.

The format is engaging wherein a scholar with expertise in a field recommends his favourite books to read. Most of the times I scan for the books and leave out of the tie-in interview. However, few interviews are insightful to read and then later I started reading both the interview and the follow-up recommendation.

I have decided to catch up on as many movies as I can this year starting with The Adventures of Buckaroo Banzai Across the 8th Dimension.

vaidehi71 and kaniths like this.
  8. Gauri03

kaniths likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.