1. Looking for an Interesting Craft Project? : Plethora of Ideas
    Dismiss Notice

Pencil Shading Of My Favorite Actor -srk

Discussion in 'Drawings / Sketchings / Photography' started by Star25, May 10, 2020.

1. Star25

Star25 Gold IL'ite

2. messedup

messedup Platinum IL'ite

Nice work...you made it??

Star25 likes this.
  3. Star25

Star25 Gold IL'ite

@messedup - yes I made it dear... Thank you..

messedup likes this.
  4. Thyagarajan

Thyagarajan IL Hall of Fame

:hello:@Star25
    “The happiness that comes out of making a difference to someone’s life, in some way or the other, cannot be equated to any other materialistic or worldly pleasure”.

2. This hobby if pursued can take you to great galleries of the globe.

3. Painstaking pencil shading in various shades from very light to deep black, you had presented one of the myriad moods of (y)our favourite SRK. Though it could be slightly bordering definition of caricature, yet in pencil drawing and shading you get optimal capture of his serious mood. ( Kajol is missing perhaps thatz why he is this way)

4.A GREAT COMEBACK after long hiatus.

5. I trust you now being a home maker, find time to visit that orphanage with mother carrying old clothes & you spend time teaching English to inmates blind or otherwise.
    Thanks and Regards.

God Bless.

Last edited: May 11, 2020
    Star25 likes this.
  5. Star25

Star25 Gold IL'ite

Thank u so much sir.. Yes it's been a long time since I posted in IL..and I still continue my teaching to the orphanage kids.. The last time I went was in March before the lockdown had started.. I take it as a compliment of what you mentioned about the SRK's mood in my drawing I am glad that you noticed me coming back after a long gap... Thank you so much for your valuable time and feedback I will continue to post my artwork sir... I wish to see your valuable feedback for all of my posts sir. Thanks in advance.